UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
The main download button is the add-on, which is used to install the style. The versions on these may not always match exactly :)

Hello, updated manualy. I updated my main style (ui.x). But now the child style affected. i had a "text logo" with icon. After update there is back the ui.x logo and the icon changed back. Why childstyles are affected too? How to make changes on child styles that will not affected by updates?

Thx., Kai

Last edited:
I doubt that you listen to people who report bugs to you. I still have the same bugs while they are visual bugs that are very ugly.

After Update: Text Logo uses "board title" from "basic board information" not the "logo text" from style settings:

1513981340674.webp

1513981242012.webp

1513981285442.webp

Hey all,

We didn't want to release the update so close to Christmas but we have many bugs to fix. All the issues we are aware of are here (unless we missed one): https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?q=is:open+is:issue+project:Audentio/xf2theme-issues/1

If we missed any please do post directly here or tag @Dalton Prock or @Ian Hitt

I doubt that you listen to people who report bugs to you. I still have the same bugs while they are visual bugs that are very ugly.

We've fixed some 300 small bugs reported. Don't care how small, we'll fix them! :) Getting to em all, like I said above if its not there please do post it and we promise to fix it.

i want this to enable, which i saw on demo page desktop version

--------------
logo
-------------
Nav tabs
----------

when scroll down

on desktop
-------------
Logo | Nav tabs
-------------

on Mobile
-------------
Nav Menu | Small Logo
----------------

I want to show big logo at top on all device, after scrolling according to device, small or big logo should be push into nav bar.

Thank You

is there any update on this?

@Skayy don't use text logo, it does not look good. instead make image logo like text, you can have look at my desktop logo.

One more bug observed, when on desktop i was replying to thread sometime when i click on attach file, it opens a attach file page where only option is to choose file to upload and upload button.

I need to press back on browser and then again need to click attach button in order to attach file to reply msg.

As there is no option on upload attachment page to do anything further.

In 5 of reply msg it happened twice.

Top Bottom