UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Side effects of xF update.

My theme broke when merging outdated Templetes.

I stuck with list of outdate templates.

Hello, I believe by design as when you click on "Post New Thread" it should allow you to pick which forum you want to post in. After you click on which forum you want to post a thread in it should send you to the "Post Thread" page which is where you would add the threads title and information.
I m talking about
When i am if a perticular node view, where list of thread is displayed along with quick thread in first row.

When i click post new thread, cursor comes to quick thread and message box open below tittle.

I am asking when i click on post new thread it should open a new thread page and not jump to quick thread on thread list

Hiya, be sure that you have the group permission "Post replies" disabled for the unregistered user group.
I checked, guest unregistered members permissions.
By default they are not allowed to post replies.

What i should do, i see same post reply button at top of thread on your demo site too

View attachment 164243

To better explain the bottom three posts, I have not viewed yet. Yet they are the same font size and style of threads I have viewed. If I turn off U1.X 2 it works fine.

I am unable to replicate this issue. On our demo, unread thread become font-weight: 500; If you send me a link to your site I can investigate a bit further to see if the unread class is being added to items correctly.

I checked, guest unregistered members permissions.
By default they are not allowed to post replies.

What i should do, i see same post reply button at top of thread on your demo site too
I am currently unable to replicate this on our development demo, so it is possible that it has already been resolved. We plan to push an update later today. If that does not fix the issue for you, let us know and we will address it.

Hello, the prefix colors match not the setting:

View attachment 164492

This is the front end color:

Best regards, Kai
Prefixes colors are set in Style Properties > Prefixes. They do not update the backend because the backend is loading them at the board level, and the themes have the option of changing theme at the theme level.

I m talking about
When i am if a perticular node view, where list of thread is displayed along with quick thread in first row.

When i click post new thread, cursor comes to quick thread and message box open below tittle.

I am asking when i click on post new thread it should open a new thread page and not jump to quick thread on thread list

For the quick thread, I've changed the behavior on this to open a new page. This will be in our 2.0.1.0 release.

I am unable to replicate this issue. On our demo, unread thread become font-weight: 500; If you send me a link to your site I can investigate a bit further to see if the unread class is being added to items correctly.
hnpcc.org

Best regards, Kai

Regarding the unread states, you don't have any replies to any threads on your site, so there is no unread state for anything.
I can´t add any replies because the editor issue. Good that it is not a running board....:

1513923373191.webp

Could you fix this?

Best regards, Kai

I am currently unable to replicate this on our development demo, so it is possible that it has already been resolved. We plan to push an update later today. If that does not fix the issue for you, let us know and we will address it.
I still able to see reply button without login on your demo pageIMG_20171222_124439.webp

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 2.0.1

UI.X 2 2.0.1.0 Change Log
  • Made changes to the FAB Quick Reply to go to the new page
  • Fixed FAB scroll up from not working
  • Fixed the logo small sub-routes
  • Fixed the issue with search allowing it to have a position relative in the logoblock
  • Fixed the icon on the view results on the poll
  • Fixed sticky footer issues
  • Condense Visitor Tabs are enabled by default for mobile devices
  • Fixed the issue with the welcome section's page width
  • Fixed the issue with long...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom