UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
yeah. that is bound to happen. one can logically switch to default theme as that would work fine. i am assuming all third party themes would break on 2.1 unless they have been updated in recent times to handle the changes in 2.1. and as discussed just a few posts ago in this thread... a complex theme like ui.x2 breaks even when there is a minor version mismatch between xenforo and the theme.

after upgrading to 2.1 or before? thanks. (on related offbeat note... how do i handle the transition of existing add ons? disable all and then upgrade?)

(on related offbeat note... how do i handle the transition of existing add ons? disable all and then upgrade?)
I can't comment for add-ons by other developers, but for all ThemeHouse add-ons, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of the add-on first before upgrading XenForo.

I can't comment for add-ons by other developers, but for all ThemeHouse add-ons, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of the add-on first before upgrading XenForo.
It would be impossible to upgrade to a xf2.1 version of an add-on if your forum was running xf1.5.

It would be impossible to upgrade to a xf2.1 version of an add-on if your forum was running xf1.5.

For what add-on specifically? We have a few add-ons that will allow you to upgrade from the 1.5 version to the 2.x version

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you mean. @Jon W is referring to updating to the latest version supported by your platform, of course

Reactions causes issues

Had to disable add ons to sort
If you are having an issue with the [TH] Reactions add-on, please create a ticket with us or post in the thread for that add-on. We don't actually recommend using the [TH] Reactions add-on on XenForo 2.1 and will be shortly releasing an importer so you can convert your [TH] Reactions reactions into native XF 2.1 reactions.

If you are having an issue with the [TH] Reactions add-on, please create a ticket with us or post in the thread for that add-on. We don't actually recommend using the [TH] Reactions add-on on XenForo 2.1 and will be shortly releasing an importer so you can convert your [TH] Reactions reactions into native XF 2.1 reactions.

Cheers :)

I have disabled it, will not be using it as 2.1 has its own, it was enabled at start of upgrade though so others with reactions add on enabled may run into problems?

Cheers :)

I have disabled it, will not be using it as 2.1 has its own, it was enabled at start of upgrade though so others with reactions add on enabled may run into problems?
What problems did you have? The latest version of the Reactions add-on should work fine with the 2.1 upgrade process.

Top Bottom