UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hello, I have a suggestion for Welcome section:

It may be nice to add a Log button in addition to the Register button.
Thanks for reading;)

Hi, can anybody please tell me how to setup Default Avatar image?
I have done everything but it does not seem to work.
Here is what I have already tried:
1. I uploaded defaultavatar.png image to the folder styles/uix-addon/xenforo/avatars and entered its path in Appearance - > Styles - > UIx.Child-> Avatars Default Avatar Image Path.
2. I also tried to upload the image in styles/uix/xenforo/avatars folder.
3. I also tried to upload the image in styles/uix/images folder.

But it is simply not working, I need help, please.

Thanks

What about the previous spoken thing I said about? Letting us move logo below? Would open up to new designs too
It would seem its not possible with style properties at the moment, though not impossible. Ultimately I think you'd turn logoblock on, and then we'd just reorder them. Something Ill add as a feature suggestion as indeed we had this in XF1. https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues/858
Hi, can anybody please tell me how to setup Default Avatar image?
I have done everything but it does not seem to work.
Here is what I have already tried:
1. I uploaded defaultavatar.png image to the folder styles/uix-addon/xenforo/avatars and entered its path in Appearance - > Styles - > UIx.Child-> Avatars Default Avatar Image Path.
2. I also tried to upload the image in styles/uix/xenforo/avatars folder.
3. I also tried to upload the image in styles/uix/images folder.

But it is simply not working, I need help, please.

Thanks
Avatars in XenForo are generated, a color plus the initials of the username (the first letter) - I think there might be a setting on changing this to an image but I'm not 100% on that. Tagging @Ian Hitt

Avatars in XenForo are generated, a color plus the initials of the username (the first letter) - I think there might be a setting on changing this to an image but I'm not 100% on that. Tagging @Ian Hitt

Thanks for reply! The Avatar you are talking about it text based. There is an option to set Avatar in 'Image' format too.
I have changed it from 'text' to 'image' but still it is not working. I do not know why :(

Hi, I have already entered URL there and checked 'Default avatar type' as 'image' but it is not working!
I think it has something with location of the file. Do I have to upload the file on a specific location with specific name ?? Anybody ?

I thought the option was right below that

View attachment 186156
My mistake, I thought I saw it but its not a setting I look at very often :P
Hi, I have already entered URL there and checked 'Default avatar type' as 'image' but it is not working!
I think it has something with location of the file. Do I have to upload the file on a specific location with specific name ?? Anybody ?
It might be the specific path you are using. Try it on the default style first, as I don't think UI.X touches this area pretty much at all

I would just find the path to a default avatar and overwrite the existing one.

I would just find the path to a default avatar and overwrite the existing one.
Can't locate where default avatar is.

It does not matter whether I choose Default avatar type: Text or Image. It is showing Text only.
If it show ANY image as default avatar, I can easily find that image and replace it, but it is not changing ANYTHING, no matter what Avatar Type I choose.

I think you want to uncheck it.
Does not work, both ways.

Hereby I confirm that the option Default avatar type: Text or Image is completely USELESS.
Because after selecting "Text" as avatar type, I entered something in 'Default Avatar Text' like : abcd but even that is not working.
So, I assume that it does not matter whether you choose Default avatar type as Text or Image, it simply does not work.

Let me know anybody, if you are using it successfully in Xenforo2 with UI.X2.

Top Bottom