UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Here, the 'Likes' counter seems to be bugged out with your reactions addon installed:

On UIX:
1518576988331.webp

On default style:
1518577056121.webp

Reactions: Tom
I am having an issue. I have both UI.X light and Dark themes and I just updated the site to the most current version of the themes and UI.X framework. What seems to happen is when I click an alert the anchor point is the bottom of the message. I switched back to the default XF theme and those do work correctly.

Would you have any idea what is going on?
Please if you could go ahead and create a ticket so that we can take a look to see what's going on.

To add a color you will need to target the anchor, so change your code to .is-unread .structItem-title a {color: red;}
Thanks exactly what I wanted.

I would suggest maybe adding that as a feature that can be edited right from the CP without custom code.

Also the ability for it to say (new) after it would also be a neat addition!!

Hi,

I want to have a banner as a slideshow. I have done the following settings and it is working great at HOME Tab.

1_Global_Setting.webp 2_Banner_1.webp 3_Banner_2.webp

But there is small problem. This slideshow does not work at other pages

4_Banner_3.webp

How can I solve this problem ? Any suggestion please .

Thanks exactly what I wanted.

I would suggest maybe adding that as a feature that can be edited right from the CP without custom code.

Also the ability for it to say (new) after it would also be a neat addition!!

We do in fact have the "new" banner as part of our Threads and Posts add-on that we will be releasing soon :)

Regarding the unread thread title, I think you're right :) We will add it in for our next release.

I believe the issue has to do with the XF base_url (I just implemented a fix for this yesterday actually.) For now I believe if you add a "/" in front of each image it will work.

EX: "/@xf-uix_imagePath/images/bg/1.jpg", "/@xf-uix_imagePath/images/bg/2.jpg",

I believe the issue has to do with the XF base_url (I just implemented a fix for this yesterday actually.) For now I believe if you add a "/" in front of each image it will work.

EX: "/@xf-uix_imagePath/images/bg/1.jpg", "/@xf-uix_imagePath/images/bg/2.jpg",
Thanks for your quick reply. But adding "/" in front of each image makes it worst. The home page is not working any more :(

Attachments

• 5_Settings.webp
    5_Settings.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 6_Home Page.webp
    6_Home Page.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 31
We do in fact have the "new" banner as part of our Threads and Posts add-on that we will be releasing soon :)
Great news. Until the new release, if someone wants to use it, following code will add "New" banner. Add the following code into "extra.less"

Code:
.is-unread .structItem-title:after {
font-size: 11px;
    color: #ffffff;
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0);
    background-position: 0 0,0 21px,0 21px;
    padding: 0 5px;
    border-left: 7px solid rgba(0,0,0,0);
    _border-left: 7px solid #000;
    border-radius: 2px;
    background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(#f00, #f00),-moz-linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(0,0,0,0) 50.5%, #f00 50.5%),-moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, rgba(0,0,0,0) 50.5%, #f00 50.5%);
    background-image: linear-gradient(#f00, #f00),linear-gradient(135deg, rgba(0,0,0,0) 50.5%, #f00 50.5%),linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(0,0,0,0) 50.5%, #f00 50.5%);
    background-clip: padding-box,border-box,border-box;
    background-origin: padding-box,border-box,border-box;
    background-size: auto auto,20px 100%,20px 100%;
    content: "New";
    display: inline-block;
    line-height: 14px;
    vertical-align: 2px;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.35);
    height: 14px;
}

Attachments

• New.webp
    New.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for your quick reply. But adding "/" in front of each image makes it worst. The home page is not working any more :(

This is dependent on your directory structure unfortunately. If that did not work for you, then you'll have to wait for our upcoming release, which I would expect to be putting out fairly soon.

I feel a little dumb but where do I control the appearance of the info that appear under the avatar like here? I'd like to remove some info and put other info instead.

Thanks!

Schermata 2018-02-20 alle 10.38.46.webp

Thanks Zuse, everything works but the problem is that custom fields are not shown.

this is the custom field and is set to be shown in message user info

Schermata 2018-02-20 alle 11.04.04.webp

This is the setting in UIX to show custom fields

Schermata 2018-02-20 alle 11.05.25.webp

and this is the result

Schermata 2018-02-20 alle 11.06.09.webp

the custom field is not shown.

Could it be a bug @Mike Creuzer ??

Top Bottom