UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look; always fun trying to find solutions to iOS' non-standard rendering issues :p
It’s not really limited to just the members page. I’m seeing the same issue on other spots that use that feature.

Ok, this is interesting; testing on the local versions as well as on a handful of other sites and I can't replicate.

I'm wondering if this is tied to a specific XF addon causing interference or theme customization.

@leebo Can replicate on yours, so at least I've got a good test case here :)

@mkucuksari I'll follow up with you on your ticket and see if we can't find some common cause.

Just in case anybody else encounters this, here's a hotfix. I haven't isolated the exact cause, but this actually can impact more than iOS; I was able to reproduce in Chrome on desktop when emulating mobile screen sizes. Just add this into extra.less:

CSS:
.p-body-sideNavInner.is-active .uix_sidebar--scroller {
    width: auto !important;
}

Just in case anybody else encounters this, here's a hotfix. I haven't isolated the exact cause, but this actually can impact more than iOS; I was able to reproduce in Chrome on desktop when emulating mobile screen sizes. Just add this into extra.less:

CSS:
.p-body-sideNavInner.is-active .uix_sidebar--scroller {
    width: auto !important;
}
Many thanks for this hotfix. 👏👏 My problem is fixed and it is working now. (y)

In the settings of this style is the ability to insert the background of the forum picture (backstretch), tell me whether it is possible to make it clickable, so that when you click on the background of another url site will open? (clickable backgroound branding)

4jcZ13y.jpeg

In the settings of this style is the ability to insert the background of the forum picture (backstretch), tell me whether it is possible to make it clickable, so that when you click on the background of another url site will open? (clickable backgroound branding)

4jcZ13y.jpeg
In a sense, yes, but you'll have to add a custom container to do it. You're basically talking about a curtain ad; you'll want to add a container for it and position it via CSS, but you can certainly use it as a backstretch selector.

In a sense, yes, but you'll have to add a custom container to do it. You're basically talking about a curtain ad; you'll want to add a container for it and position it via CSS, but you can certainly use it as a backstretch selector.
How to implement this?

How to implement this?
It'll require some HTML & CSS work, but most likely you'll add it to page_container. You'll also need to set up some z-indexing on other elements to ensure it doesn't cover actual content.

Something like <a href="#" class="curtainAdContainer"></a> in page_container and using CSS to position it and set the z-index. You'll then use .curtainAdContainer as the selector for the backstretch.

Can you tell me how to increase this indent?

8PKWZ86.jpeg
You can use the following in extra.less:

.p-pageWrapper .p-body-header { padding-top: @xf-paddingLarge; }

Just change @xf-paddingLarge to what you want (for instance, if you want to double the default, you'd use @xf-paddingLarge*2).

You can use the following in extra.less:

.p-pageWrapper .p-body-header { padding-top: @xf-paddingLarge; }

Just change @xf-paddingLarge to what you want (for instance, if you want to double the default, you'd use @xf-paddingLarge*2).
And if installed "top of main container"
RAOiFhj.jpeg

How do I indent between them?
br2VFGH.jpeg

And if installed "top of main container"
RAOiFhj.jpeg

How do I indent between them?
br2VFGH.jpeg
In that case you want to target a different selector:
.p-body .p-body-inner { padding-top: @xf-paddingLarge*2; }

The default for that is actually @xf-paddingMedium*2, just FYI.

Sorry for the silly question @willl . Do I have to upgrade the theme first or Xenforo first? Just to be sure not to make a mess.

And version 2.2.10.0.1 does work on the latest Xenforo version 2.2.11 or it's better to wait?

Top Bottom