Lack of interest Two Suggestions Notices One Suggestion For Group Promotion

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

sip

Notice:
  1. Criteria to exclude users who have participated in a given poll. For example, I have a Notice set (which I reset frequently) to Take a poll. The notice should not display to users who have already taken that poll.
  2. Criteria to exclude users who have a THREAD in a given forum.
Group Promotion:
  1. Promote/Demote based on Birthday. Say for example, on Birth Day I would want to give access to restricted forums and then once that's over, the user gets removed from that sub group.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Group Promotion:
  1. Promote/Demote based on Birthday. Say for example, on Birth Day I would want to give access to restricted forums and then once that's over, the user gets removed from that sub group.
This is already possible, there is a "Today is user's birthday" criteria and you can use that in the promotions system to add a user to a specified user group. You can set that user group to have access to specified forums in the usual way. Once they no longer match that criteria, they will be removed from the user group (and hence the forums too).

This is already possible, there is a "Today is user's birthday" criteria and you can use that in the promotions system to add a user to a specified user group. You can set that user group to have access to specified forums in the usual way. Once they no longer match that criteria, they will be removed from the user group (and hence the forums too).
My bad! Maybe too much work and I missed that checkbox.

So that leaves with only suggestions for the Notices.

Thanks.

Top Bottom