XF 1.1 Two problems

Shinracorp

Alright so I had a domain name switch a while ago and I reput back all the contents from old Xenforo to New one.... however 2 problems appeared...

1st one is that I simply cannot post a thread, nor can anyone else, switched styles, different browsers, rebuilding nothing... Cannot make topic.webp however when I enter the site with my phone I'm able to make a thread.

The 2nd problem is when it comes to rebuilding... I have to manually push a button saying Continue Rebuilding... I'm sure that's not normal, and most of the time when I enter a different value it says Invalid value... Manual rebuild.webp

So what could cause all of this? Here's a list of add-ons I got (all latest versions)
-XenPorta
-XenMedio
-XenAtendo
-Steam Auth
-Toggle ME
-Tapatalk
-TaigaChat (btw I can't post on that either.)
-LN Blog

Thank you for your time everyone :)

What version of XF? And what browser? There was an editor problem in Firefox a while ago, but it is fixed in the latest version of XF.

The rebuild can take longer if you have a lot of styles or addons. That isn't necessarily a problem as long as it completes.

What version of XF? And what browser? There was an editor problem in Firefox a while ago, but it is fixed in the latest version of XF.

The rebuild can take longer if you have a lot of styles or addons. That isn't necessarily a problem as long as it completes.

Xenforo 1.1.2 and I tried Chrome,FF and IE all of them the same problem. Also I said that I have to click on Continue rebuilding everytime instead of doing it automatically.

You know what... both problems could be the result of javascript failing to load. Try re-uploading the js directory if not all of the files again.

If you post your forum URL then I can check some of the javascript.

The site is trishroom.com, I did do a file health check and said all files are OK but I'll reupload the JS folder just incase. I'll have to do it later since I have to work now haha.

Top Bottom