1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Minor Issues

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by el canadiano, Dec 3, 2011.

1. el canadiano

el canadiano Active Member

Just wanted to congratulate Kier and Mike again for a good release. Just a few minor issues that have come up, though.

1.) I'm not too sure if it's just my theme (1.1 Flexile) or is it a problem with XenForo 1.1, but a lot of the icons on the editor and the pin button is missing. I also posted it on Flexile. It is not a problem on my variation of an "Enhancements Disabled" theme.

http://xenforo.com/community/posts/296866/

2.) My members seem to like to edit their own threads and whatnot. Is there a way (or am I just blind) on XenForo to allow membergroups to edit/delete/close their own threads?

2. Fuhrmann

Fuhrmann Well-Known Member

el canadiano likes this.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The first point is a problem with the style.

Editing posts is a normal permission.
    Deleting and closing posts and editing thread titles is a moderator function at the moment.

4. el canadiano

el canadiano Active Member

I think the add-on posted by Fuhrmann addresses my issue, cause they only want to edit/delete their own threads and stuff (this is for clanning).