XF 1.5 Two issues i encounter and i'm unable to solve.

AtomiCAST

For the first issue: I just received a Comodo SSL cert for my website, it works great but sometimes on my Backend it shows up an error page saying that the site is not available (Using Opera at the moment). Whenever i save a setting it either Saves fine or the button goes Grey waits a few seconds and comes back up (Not saving at all)

For the second issue: I have a few Forum Moderators for each section (We have a Roleplay Community, therefor, we have few Public Services Sections) and whenever i give them their Forum Permissions (Not Super Moderators, just a regular forum moderator), it removes all my abilities to perform Moderation Actions. I'm unable to Warn them (As they are not Staff but just users in charge of a section for their Workplace) or Ban them and it's puzzling my head not to figure what's wrong.

The user group i currently have has all the permissions and i'm even Super Administrator so i shouldn't have any issues. I have also analyzed my permissions and i'm able to Warn perfectly fine.

Some advice is always helpful, thanks for your time!

it works great but sometimes on my Backend it shows up an error page saying that the site is not available
That's not likely to be related to SSL, but when does this happen? Are you just browsing around or is it when you try to save changes?

This sounds like general server problems though. If you're on a shared server, you're going to be affected by any other sites on your server.

I'm unable to Warn them (As they are not Staff but just users in charge of a section for their Workplace) or Ban them
Moderators can't be warned or banned as that would potentially prevent them from carrying out their role. (What point is a moderator if they're banned?) This is intentional.

Top Bottom