Twitter MediaSite BBcode [Deleted]

Has anyone else noticed some display/formatting issues on ipad? Sometimes (not always, but more often than not), the tweets are prematurely cut off. The same tweets/posts are fine on a PC. No other add-ons. View attachment 53474

Seems to happen with greater frequency and severity the greater the number of tweets in a given thread, but that's a loose observation.

Yes, I'm having the same problem.

You have a error in the last version, in the XML line 86:

HTML:
<script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom", "3px double {xen:property primaryLighterStill}"), ;</script>

For mistake you put a , before ;. Should be:

HTML:
<script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom", "3px double {xen:property primaryLighterStill}");</script>

You have a error in the last version, in the XML line 86:

HTML:
<script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom", "3px double {xen:property primaryLighterStill}"), ;</script>

For mistake you put a , before ;. Should be:

HTML:
<script>$(".twitter-tweet").children("p").css("border-bottom", "3px double {xen:property primaryLighterStill}");</script>
Thanks for the heads up. This has been fixed I just have not updated the individual mediasites yet.

This doesn't seem to style correctly in the preview of a post ... or via quick reply?

Is it not hitting: twttr.widgets.load()?

Last edited:
hi @EQnoble
Im having the following errors in my server log with this addon

Undefined index: html - library/MediaSites/Twitter.php:14

Any ideas?

Do me a favor here...

Clear those errors, and edit the callback...

Replace the entire contents of the callback with this...
Code:
<?php
class MediaSites_Twitter
{
    public static function buildEmbed($mediaKey, array $site)
    {
            $datas = file_get_contents('https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/oembed.json?id=' . $mediaKey . '&omit_script=true&align=left&maxwidth=400');  // getting the tweet info
            $decode = json_decode($datas, true);                                                                                                          // getting the tweet info ready to display in a readble fashion
            $tempHtml = $decode['html'];
            if (empty($tempHtml)) {
                return '<div class="tWwrapps">' . $mediaKey . ' is not a valid tweet id</div>';
            }
            $finalHtml = '<div class="tWwrapps">' . $tempHtml . '</div>';
            return $finalHtml;
    }
}

Then go post up the same tweet that threw you that error...and then check if it is still throwing you that error.

Is it possible to add something to have it in the center of the message box? It would be awesome to have an option instead of other css things. At least make it working with the center marker :) It's awesome but a little ugly at the moment, imo

@EQnoble ,

On 1.3.1 this works, but as above it throws up server errors, but it does display.

Any chance of seeing an update for this? I will re-enable it to get you a copy of the error.

We're still using this on 1.2 but since installing it the editor has become very unresponsive on iOS. I assume its a JavaScript issue slowing the editor down..?

It has been such a long time but neither xenforo nor its developer are able to come up with a solution for tweets. That's sad but true

Top Bottom