• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tweetboard Integration

Cezz

tb_fb.jpg
I present to you the first Tweetboard integration Plugin. This plugin is nice and Simple it just includes the Javascript for tweetboard automatically and gives you a nice and simple way to change some of the options.

FEATURES
--------------------------------------

Current feature list...
  • Easily set and change the assigned twitter username.
  • Turn on/off easily.
  • Choice to use either the New Async Code or the original single line JS include.
Planned Features...
  • Give users option to disable it. (Need to wait for custom user options before can do this)
  • Ability to exclude from certain pages.

SCREENSHOTS
tweetboard.webp tweetboard_options.webp

TROUBLESHOOTING
This mod is supported, however I can only support for the Tweetboard Intergration and not
Tweetboard itself. Any questions about Tweetboard itself (if the board shows but doesn't work)
must go through http://support.tweetboard.com/.

If the Board is blank you may not have a tweetboard account yet, to get one you can request an invite
at http://tweetboard.com/alpha/

Attachments

Love the look on this mod, but don't hold your breath on an invite for Tweetboard, been waiting for over 2 weeks and no reply. Gonna watch this for now, will install and use when they give me my invite after being slack.

yes, it 50% works; it only shows the side twitter button, and when clicked takes you directly to your twitter page, but no tweetboard widget appears. Alpha invites still disabled!

yes, it 50% works; it only shows the side twitter button, and when clicked takes you directly to your twitter page, but no tweetboard widget appears. Alpha invites still disabled!
Yeah, but that's what happens with it on my current vB installation. Coincidentally, I noticed that yesterday. It seems kind of tempermental and I have had blocks of time where it works and then it doesn't.

Thanks for posting though and if you get any updates, would appreciate further updates.

Tweetboard Idea has kind of died... this integration still works perfectly but tweetboard itself is no longer being developed, never know maybe the project will be revived in the future!

Top Bottom