Tweak WordPress Theme To Match Xenforo Style?

TheBigK

I'm looking for a talented CSS/HTML/PHP + WordPress designer who can tweak a given wordpress theme to match our Xenforo style.

It's be great if you could bring over the Xenforo alerts, inbox, login & sidebar functionalities (online users, mini profile etc.) to WordPress sidebar.

Please contact me with questions & quote :)

You might want to speak with Minerz.

And if the two of you figure out how to get the alerts - then - please let me know. I know how to get the user id, inbox done but couldn't figure out the XF alerts onto the WP side.

Code:
              <?php
                if ( is_user_logged_in() ) {

global $current_user, $XF;
                    get_currentuserinfo();

echo '<ul id="member" class="loggedin_menu_class">
                    <li><a href="/community/members/'. strtolower($XF->visitor->get('username')) . '.' . $XF->visitor->get('user_id') .'">'.$current_user->display_name.'</a>';

if ( $site_admins = array ( 'Yep A List Goes Here' ) ){
                        echo '<ul class="sub-menu">
                        <li><a href="/wp-admin">WordPress Admin Panel</a></li>
                        <li><a href="/wp-admin/post-new.php">WordPress Add New Blog Post</a></li>

<li><a href="/community/admin.php">XenForo Admin Panel</a></li>
                        </ul>';
                    }

echo '</li>

<li><a href="/community/conversations/">Inbox</a></li>
                    <li><a href="/community/logout">Log Out</a></li>
                    </ul>';

} else {

echo '<ul id="member" class="loggedin_menu_class">
                    <li><a href="/community/login">Log In or Sign Up</a></li>
                    </ul>';
                }
                ?>

You might want to speak with Minerz.
And if the two of you figure out how to get the alerts - then - please let me know. I know how to get the user id, inbox done but couldn't figure out the XF alerts onto the WP side.
XF alerts on WP home page.
That would be sweet.

Thanks! I earlier had worked with Bambua to develop the style - but he's just vanished! I hope he's alright.
Indeed.
He got married, and then vanished. I've heard of marriage killing people ... but not that quick !

XF alerts on WP home page.
That would be sweet.

Indeed.
He got married, and then vanished. I've heard of marriage killing people ... but not that quick !
LOL and yeah XF alerts on WP would be awesome. I'm currently making my wordpress look like my XF url: home.fairytailbase.com but it's no where to being complete yet:P

Top Bottom