Style WordPress Theme to Xenforo Style Conversion Request

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I need a relatively simple WordPress theme converted to a Xenforo style.

If it's quite simple to do myself and you know of a good resource you could suggest, that would be really helpful but otherwise I'm obviously happy to pay for this to be done.

Please PM me.

I can make your xenforo look like anything that you can give me a visual example of.

If you start a convo and give me a link and a budget, I can let you know what I can do about it.

I can make your xenforo look like anything that you can give me a visual example of.

If you start a convo and give me a link and a budget, I can let you know what I can do about it.
Oh crud... I just noticed this says "Wordpress to xenForo". I googled xenForo to WordPress :[

If you start a convo with me and let me know which style, I will let you know if I am able to do the WP version of it for you.

I need to know which style as I would always give the author of the style here the option to make their own WP versions of their xf styles as a product first, a lot of people who do xf styles don't do wordpress styles though so if they have no problem with me doing it on a one-of basis for your site specifically I will do it. There is nothing stopping me from matching your site across all planes from scratch in a legal sense as long as I work from your server but I would much rather have the authors blessing seeing that the source style is an xf style the author is most likely contactable here and it would just be better done that way.

If you start a convo with me and let me know which style, I will let you know if I am able to do the WP version of it for you.

I need to know which style as I would always give the author of the style here the option to make their own WP versions of their xf styles as a product first, a lot of people who do xf styles don't do wordpress styles though so if they have no problem with me doing it on a one-of basis for your site specifically I will do it. There is nothing stopping me from matching your site across all planes from scratch in a legal sense as long as I work from your server but I would much rather have the authors blessing seeing that the source style is an xf style the author is most likely contactable here and it would just be better done that way.
I am figuring you would most likely not do it due to the fact is a paid theme, I paid around 30 dollars for this theme. I just now thought of this. I purchased Fusion (Dark)

Top Bottom