Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

@rhodes @Mouth 13 of the iPhone apps in the fleet have just had their 1.2.33 update approved by Apple, so you can try those out to see the difference in loading time, just make sure to look for an app with that version number.

Hello Do you support the Arabic language and application RTL
The Arabic language is supported on the forum level, as seen with this app: https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/mntdy-alqta-alnfty/id1057854187?mt=8 The native components (at this time, the navigation bar and share feature) do also support RTL.

The "Back" button text isn't localized, but this will be corrected in the next update; right now, after switching to Arabic, it shows like this screenshot:
IMG_0037.webp

vbresults updated Mobile Apps for XenForo with Push Notifications [and Add-on Support], Android + iPhone/iPad with a new update entry:

Latest Update: Turn-key Mobile Apps 1.2.41

[iPhone and Android]

* New Feature: Social Sharing
-- This feature lets your members drive traffic from social media apps installed on their phone and into your forum (thank you Alfa1)

* Bug Fix: Push Alerts Sometimes Not Sent
-- When the number of push alerts in the queue exceeded 1000, any messages over that (1001, 1002, etc.) were dropped

* Usability Update: Offline Notice
-- Instead of links becoming unresponsive when your internet connection is offline, there is now an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

do you have a sample app to download for xenforo.com site, so that we can try it live and how it works?

does it also supports the adsense that is shown existing in the site?

thanks

btw, if you pay $195, what will happen after one year if you will not pay anymore?
will the android app stops working? or it still will work but no updates?

IMO, people only click banner ads by accident 99% of the time. I get that from people that sponsor one of my sites and run banner ads. They are nearly useless and only annoying. Content created by a sponsor on the actual forum gets results. But, that's way off topic.

What happens if we buy this app but it doesn't get approved in the app stores? For example our website deals with fireArms. We don't specifically sell them, we just talk about them and some sales do occur.

Also what's it like if we have Wordpress as a front page/cms system

Last edited:
What happens if we buy this app but it doesn't get approved in the app stores? For example our website deals with fireArms. We don't specifically sell them, we just talk about them and some sales do occur.

Also what's it like if we have Wordpress as a front page/cms system
The app review teams are quite subjective, and from my experiences with Apple so far, I know they would reject it. In this situation, we would not accept this order if you wished to publish it to the app stores.

That said, there is another publishing channel to explore: enterprise accounts. These are essentially private distribution. 100% legal apps that may not fly on the app stores may work being published as enterprise accounts.

When you have enterprise store accounts ready, you can select either the Plus or Business Class plans on our site (these permit external dev/store accounts).

In regards to WordPress as a CMS, it's no problem, just note that the apps must always open on the forum list/homepage -- this is an absolute requirement.

Last edited:
vbresults updated Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with a new update entry:

* Turnkey Mobile Apps 1.2.51

--- Major Non-technical Changes ---

* Email support is available to Economy Clients again, price increased correspondingly, and Github abolished; pricing is grandfathered

--- App/Addon Changes ---

[iPhone and Android]

New:

* Native Posting: quickly create new threads and replies, quick access to keyboard Text To Speech
* Native Conversation Posting: quickly compose and reply to pms/conversations
* Native Login: quickly login to the forum

Fixes:

* External links unresponsive...

Read the rest of this update entry...

what will happen after one year if you will not pay anymore?
will the android app stops working? or it still will work but no updates?
Sorry this was missed; if the license expires, the apps will be delisted from the stores, push alerts stop working, and as of today the apps will be disabled -- until the license is active again.

Screenshot of this: Native Posting: quickly create new threads and replies, quick access to keyboard Text To Speech?

The app review teams are quite subjective, and from my experiences with Apple so far, I know they would reject it. In this situation, we would not accept this order if you wished to publish it to the app stores.

That said, there is another publishing channel to explore: enterprise accounts. These are essentially private distribution. 100% legal apps that may not fly on the app stores may work being published as enterprise accounts.

When you have enterprise store accounts ready, you can select either the Plus or Business Class plans on our site (these permit external dev/store accounts).

In regards to WordPress as a CMS, it's no problem, just note that the apps must always open on the forum list/homepage -- this is an absolute requirement.

So I've noticed a lot of other firearm communities having apps in both app stores lately. (gun district, MeWe, United gun group, etc etc) I was wondering if you'd be open to that possibility if I wanted to give this a try for a year and see how it does.

Screenshot of this: Native Posting: quickly create new threads and replies, quick access to keyboard Text To Speech?
This is in the screenshot in the OP (there are also different variations, like quick reply and quick thread inside a forum -- the OP screenshot shows the quick thread outside a forum variation).

When the app stores approve the TAZ 1.2.51 update, you can try it live (and also note, this screenshot doesn't show the keyboard open, which is where you'd access the microphone from).
So I've noticed a lot of other firearm communities having apps in both app stores lately. (gun district, MeWe, United gun group, etc etc) I was wondering if you'd be open to that possibility if I wanted to give this a try for a year and see how it does.
At this time, for this specific situation, the door is open for enterprise accounts only.

Last edited:
This is in the screenshot in the OP (there are also different variations, like quick reply and quick thread inside a forum -- the OP screenshot shows the quick thread outside a forum variation).

When the app stores approve the TAZ 1.2.51 update, you can try it live (and also note, this screenshot doesn't show the keyboard open, which is where you'd access the microphone from).
Yeah ideally id like to replying to a post with the keyboard open, unfortunately the screenshot doesnt show that.

Any other forum you can recommend to test out the update on? Would prefer not to register on TAZ due to their constant security issues.

Top Bottom