Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

From Adsense:

View attachment 138714

Is that not against Adsense policy?
It is not. We don't use admob, so admins are free to use adsense that is already embedded in their forum (as is the case with @The Sandman) without having to do a separate setup with admob.

It says in that same paragraph you screenshotted that web apps may not have both admob and adsense on the same screen (meaning at the same time), which we are in compliance with.

Last edited:
If we do have our own dev accounts, would we be allowed to publish this ourselves?
Yes. If you want to publish yourself, see DIY. If you want to publish under your accounts but we do the work, there's another package, details in the demo.
Isn't he(The Sandman) using an app (yours)?
Right after that, it says: 'The following policies should be considered for apps which work as browsers' stating a separate policy. We do not implement Admob so neither can the @The Sandman; he is simply using Adsense, so there is not a problem.

Last edited:
so how this work, it is install app on google play or what?i do all steps and download android app //app.apk so what next where download files go?

ok thanks, its time to uninstall it.

You just asked your question today at a time when us Americans are in bed asleep. @vbresults has made it known when their hours of operation are. They have also made known that support is provided via e-mail. If you get support via this thread then you are lucky. There is nothing wrong with sending a quick e-mail to their e-mail address with an explanation of your issue.

I've been using taz through the app.

The reply box is stuck to the bottom.

The app closes constantly (crashes?). It was OK. But now it crashes every page load.

I've been using taz through the app.

The reply box is stuck to the bottom.

The app closes constantly (crashes?). It was OK. But now it crashes every page load.
The reply box can be hidden with the plus sign at the top right (in a later version it will be moved down); does the crashing happen on Android?

Top Bottom