Lack of interest Turn off reactions feature completely

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

JoyFreak

I managed to turn it off via template edits but I thought I’d suggest this as it might come in handy.

It would be good if there’s an option to toggle reactions on and off. Sort of like trophies.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would this do the trick? Set it to no.

06ijRUZ.png

Yes, IIRC there are permissions for those as well - I wanted to point out that just turning off that single permission does not turn off the feature completely (which is what the OP asked for).

I don't believe his concern is the permissions. I think it may relate to content that has already received reactions up to the point at which you switch it off.

The reaction summary bar would still be visible.

I don't believe his concern is the permissions. I think it may relate to content that has already received reactions up to the point at which you switch it off.

The reaction summary bar would still be visible.
Yes exactly this. But also that reaction score appears across parts of the forum. So they would need to go. Ideally just turning the whole thing off in ALL places of the forum.

Top Bottom