Trouble importing a Style on localhost

Kim

Hi all!

I have been experiencing a problem importing Styles into XF, not sure when this started as I haven't imported a style for ages, but when I attempt to now I get this error...

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

This is on a localhost install, with WAMP and Windows Vista on v1.0.4

any help appreciated :)

Thanks!

Kim

Any details in the log?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

Or try enabling debug mode. That might reveal more information at the time of the error.

Oh I had never looked at that section before, but no, there is no clues in there, only an old error about not being able to send mail.

How do I enable Debug mode?

I seem to recall an old bug report related to this and it was to do with the .xml file having incorrect data.
A closing bracket missing, or something like that.

I'll see if I can find the thread.

OK, thanks for your help Jake, I am not familiar with MySQL config, as my hubby has always set my boards up for me, but I will have a look and see if it is obvious where to change that.

I seem to recall an old bug report related to this and it was to do with the .xml file having incorrect data.
A closing bracket missing, or something like that.

I'll see if I can find the thread.

gosh where/how/when did this post sneak in :p lol I didn't see it the other times I looked at this thread now suddenly it's here.. you really are a Ninja :p

Any luck with finding it?

I used the Ninja Insert mod ;)

I can't seem to find it now, or maybe I just imagined it o_O

Jake's answer will probably work, but if I find the thread I'll update here.

Just a follow up, Thanks again Jake, the first thing you said didn't exist on my install, but the second did, and it has been increased, and Wootlecakes! it works now :D

Thanks again :D

Top Bottom