Awaiting feedback Trophy phrases not imported

And same problem with this phrases:
- user_field_title...
- warning_title....
- warning_conv_title....
- user_field_desc....
etc ..

Last edited:
From the file you've sent me, the trophy phrases not being included is expected. The translation is specifically for the "XF" add-on, which means any base phrases and phrases for content associated with our add-on. Systems that involve creating phrases from user actions (such as trophies, custom fields, etc) are not XF-related phrases and thus won't be included in that export. (Doing so can also create difficulties as it's possible that a trophy with a given ID is different between installs, for example.)

Your screenshot shows a different problem though, seemingly of the phrase group not being compiled as expected. I couldn't reproduce that with what you sent. The trophy phrase values were all printed on that page (in English, as they aren't included in the language XML). If you can reproduce this, we'd really need reproduction steps from the creation of a new language.

From the file you've sent me, the trophy phrases not being included is expected. The translation is specifically for the "XF" add-on, which means any base phrases and phrases for content associated with our add-on. Systems that involve creating phrases from user actions (such as trophies, custom fields, etc) are not XF-related phrases and thus won't be included in that export. (Doing so can also create difficulties as it's possible that a trophy with a given ID is different between installs, for example.)
It's a shame that there is no way to include these phrases without this posing problems. I wonder how other translators of other languages work for these phrases that are not exported?

Your screenshot shows a different problem though, seemingly of the phrase group not being compiled as expected. I couldn't reproduce that with what you sent. The trophy phrase values were all printed on that page (in English, as they aren't included in the language XML). If you can reproduce this, we'd really need reproduction steps from the creation of a new language.
I would like to help you.

You would like to know how I proceeded to carry out my translation?

The phrases are included if you don't limit to a specific add-on, though this means all add-ons are included at this time (as well as orphaned phrases). In future, we may be able to make an option to export just the phrases that aren't associated with an add-on and people could import both into the same language.

In terms of reproduction steps, I presume you did an import of some sort to trigger the screenshot. We'd need direct steps to trigger that, if you can consistently get it to happen with a certain set of actions.

Top Bottom