Add-on Tournament Add-On Needs Debugging

I'm looking for assistance, and I don't mind paying.

I have the XFA Tournament Add-On, when I try to register for one specific tournament I get the following error. It is very important that I resolve this error ASAP, as the event is taking place this weekend and people are trying to register.

1602778158998.webp

Perhaps you just go to edit the tournament and set it to the correct type? 🤔
The part of the code in which the error occurs is due to the incorrect type of the tournament and due to the lack of the add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfa-roster-xf2.6188/ (perhaps the developer should have checked first, is this add-on installed...)

See, it won't let me into this specific tournament for some reason.

Something happened. I can get into all the other ones, edit and make all the required changes. For some reason I can't get into this one.

Try to find the table xfa_tourn_tournament in the database of your forum, and in it a record with data about this tournament (as I understand it, with id = 9), then replace the value of the type column with 'solo', 'team' or 'free_input', depending on the type of this tournament. I think this will help.

Although I cannot understand why this happened... 🤔

Try to find the table xfa_tourn_tournament in the database of your forum, and in it a record with data about this tournament (as I understand it, with id = 9), then replace the value of the type column with 'solo', 'team' or 'free_input', depending on the type of this tournament. I think this will help.

Although I cannot understand why this happened... 🤔

where would I find that xfa_tourn_tournament?

Top Bottom