Totally Random

Ok this post does not get a like ... is there no add ons available :( our forums are crazy busy poor Minnie is an admin there and she will go crazy having to individual quote each post complaining about the same thing LOL
I'll make it work .. but I have a feeling some of our moderators are going to complain :rolleyes:

Ok this post does not get a like ... is there no add ons available :( our forums are crazy busy poor Minnie is an admin there and she will go crazy having to individual quote each post complaining about the same thing LOL
Well it is possible to add multiple quotes to the editor just by clicking the reply button on each post.
It only works on the same page though currently.

Try reading all 175,000 posts, like I have :D

Been there, done that, wrote the book on it :p (On our forum of course not here) Now its just learning the new software figuring it all out and deciding which add ons we need putting it together in my brain and then translating that to the moderators and admins on our boards. Easy stuff :unsure: Honestly if you were not as helpful and knowledgeable as you are Id be most likely be sitting in a corner of my office rocking back and forth crying :LOL:

Dang!

I get just like that too, totally caught up with something and suddenly it is 3 or 4am! lol

Yes I'm a bit of a workaholic.... Added with the fact I feel a bit of pressure to get this new forum software all sorted asap. If it was just a leisure forum of my own Id so not be trying to figure it all out all at once. At least I love my job and work and makes it easier to get so consumed in this bundled with the fact I'm overall excited to be moving to this new software :)

Everyone here has been so helpful this weekend I may just have to hang around here even once we are all up and running:love:

Yes I'm a bit of a workaholic.... Added with the fact I feel a bit of pressure to get this new forum software all sorted asap. If it was just a leisure forum of my own Id so not be trying to figure it all out all at once. At least I love my job and work and makes it easier to get so consumed in this bundled with the fact I'm overall excited to be moving to this new software :)

Everyone here has been so helpful this weekend I may just have to hang around here even once we are all up and running:love:

I am really glad to hear it is all coming together for you and you are getting your head around it, XF is very intuitive once you get the overall gist of it :D

hehehe, yeah stick around, it can be a very fun place :D

Hi Bevypoo - glad to see another lady here! ;)

It's a great community here - I'm hooked lol! I was only expecting to post here if I got stuck or needed help with setting stuff up etc. but I've met some great people here and am really glad to be part of the community now. :)

Top Bottom