XF 1.2 Top sign in or sign up button not working

Shawshark

As you can see if you visit http://www.craftshark.net you will see that the top login or signup button doesnt work or does the orange button on the right work. I can not remember editing any css I did a full transfer from one server to another and came across this can someone please help me.

Thanks that helped also I have another issue its also to do with the login bar. If you go to the site (www.craftshark.net) you will see when you click Login or Signup up the top it comes straight down, It doesnt have that slide effect I much of changed something in the css, Anyone confirm what it would be and what I can change to fix it?

Bump Kinda same problem:

Thanks that helped also I have another issue its also to do with the login bar. If you go to the site (www.craftshark.net) you will see when you click Login or Signup up the top it comes straight down, It doesnt have that slide effect I much of changed something in the css, Anyone confirm what it would be and what I can change to fix it?

Straight down is the normal display process of that ability. Since you are using a style by @Audentio I would recommend getting with him or posting in the style discussion area if it does a non-standard process for displaying the log-in section.

Straight down is the normal display process of that ability. Since you are using a style by @Audentio I would recommend getting with him or posting in the style discussion area if it does a non-standard process for displaying the log-in section.

my problem wasnt with xenSlpash iv had this issue fixed for a few weeks anyways thanks for your input though.

Top Bottom