1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Top sign in or sign up button not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Shawshark, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

As you can see if you visit http://www.craftshark.net you will see that the top login or signup button doesnt work or does the orange button on the right work. I can not remember editing any css I did a full transfer from one server to another and came across this can someone please help me.

2. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

Edit: Its fixed now but Its not doing that sliding feature it just instantly scrolls down

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Turn off Rocketscript in CloudFlare.

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

The curse of CloudFlare and it's BETA features that folks enable.

Adam Howard likes this.
  5. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

Thanks that helped also I have another issue its also to do with the login bar. If you go to the site (www.craftshark.net) you will see when you click Login or Signup up the top it comes straight down, It doesnt have that slide effect I much of changed something in the css, Anyone confirm what it would be and what I can change to fix it?

6. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

anyone ?

7. Nick Jtk Markham

Nick Jtk Markham Active Member

where do I find this, mine doesnt pop out at all.

8. Tracy Perry

Under the "My Websites" at CloudFlare, click on the little tool icon to the right of the domain. Choose CloudFlare Settings -> Performance and you will find it there near the bottom.

9. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

Bump Kinda same problem:

Thanks that helped also I have another issue its also to do with the login bar. If you go to the site (www.craftshark.net) you will see when you click Login or Signup up the top it comes straight down, It doesnt have that slide effect I much of changed something in the css, Anyone confirm what it would be and what I can change to fix it?

10. Dravax

Dravax Member

I've same problem , my button doesn't slide (sorry for my expression because i'm french)

11. Tracy Perry

Straight down is the normal display process of that ability. Since you are using a style by @Audentio I would recommend getting with him or posting in the style discussion area if it does a non-standard process for displaying the log-in section.

12. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Tracy Perry likes this.
  13. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

my problem wasnt with xenSlpash iv had this issue fixed for a few weeks anyways thanks for your input though.

14. Tracy Perry

That's why it's nice to come back and do an EDIT: on the post and denote that it's fixed. That way folks don't start scrambling to try and help out unnecessarily. :)

15. Shawshark

Shawshark Member

The fact that I can't edit the direct post ill just do it in this post.. :)

Edit: This problem has been resolved!

16. Tracy Perry

Duhh... had forgotten that the powers that be had removed the edit ability after a short time period... :whistle: