Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
pff, try the reinstall it and have always problems:

Code:
Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 32
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->extractZip() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 146
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/opliu5855555/public_html/rforum/admin.php at line 13
Can't actually reproduce this :( Upgrading works fine on my xf install..

Since i once installed this add on i can't reinstall it, nor can i updat or install any other plugin.
Big troubles...

got this error when i tried to install the add-on
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 216
[*]PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->changeUserGroup() in PosterOfMonth/Validate.php at line 15
[*]PosterOfMonth_Validate::validateUserGroupsAllowed()
[*]call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 346
[*]XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 211
[*]XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1373
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
[*]XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 324
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/xen125/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
CAn you install other plugins or upgrades?

Since i once installed this add on i can't reinstall it, nor can i updat or install any other plugin.
Big troubles...
I have no issues with installing or updating any addons on my forum when using this addon.
PM me if you want me to take a look at your forum for issues.

First you need to have widget framework installed on your website.
Once you have that setup, just download this plugin extract the files.
Now here open the Widget Framework folder, you will find an XML.
Upload this XML to the Admin panel->Appearance->Import Widget
It then will be added to widget framework.

You would also have to go to Admincp->Options->Top Poster Of Month and disable the two checkboxes concerning the displaying of blocks in sidebar. If you don't do this you will have multiple copies of same block when using the widget framework.

I've done this already - When I'm in AdminCP> I only see ONE checkbox and this will remove the widgets altogether - At the moment I have to have either two or none

I've done this already - When I'm in AdminCP> I only see ONE checkbox and this will remove the widgets altogether - At the moment I have to have either two or none
Would you like me to check installation on your forum? If yes, please PM me.

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

XenForo Version 1.2.5

5c1db90c2daea9dc492dc41bfab843e8.png

XenForo Version 1.2.5
What exactly are you trying to do?

Would be nice to have a reply to this... especially considering the mod author has logged in yesterday. :cautious:
Waiting on a proper update, so this will be working smoothly for my forum.

Would be nice to have a reply to this... especially considering the mod author has logged in yesterday. :cautious:
Waiting on a proper update, so this will be working smoothly for my forum.
Sorry to keep you waiting, the addon works fine, if you download 1.2.0 and then upgrade to 1.2.1.
I will fix the current issues and upload the update soon.

Why would this suddenly vanish from my sidebar?

It's still installed, nothing has been changed but today it's now gone?

Top Bottom