Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Hello,

I have install the addon and the widget xml but i don't see a ribbon on the winner.
Also i have put on display 5 in sidebar and it gives always 10 posters. The winner of the month is also not shown in sidebar. Any help plz?

The 10 poster thing is a know bug, and is fixed in the next update.

For Ribbon, you need to have it run at least one month(or run the cron which ends the month and calculates the previous month winner)
It will show automatically after the month ends or cron is run, provided you have people who have posted in the last month.
Also the sidebar widget which you are talking about will not be displayed until you have a winner of previous month.
Same thing, cron or ending of month will insert the data in the tables which will provide the data to be shown on the site.

The 10 poster thing is a know bug, and is fixed in the next update.

For Ribbon, you need to have it run at least one month(or run the cron which ends the month and calculates the previous month winner)
It will show automatically after the month ends or cron is run, provided you have people who have posted in the last month.
Also the sidebar widget which you are talking about will not be displayed until you have a winner of previous month.
Same thing, cron or ending of month will insert the data in the tables which will provide the data to be shown on the site.
Thanks man, appreciate it!:)
Great addon by the way...

Personally, I'd like to see a version that had the option of ranking members by the number of threads they created, rather than just posts. Great share, though!

Not sure why when I select to show "5 users" in the leaderboard... its still showing 10.
Hopefully this can be fixed?

It is already fixed, the update will be uploaded soon.

Awesome, to hear. Look forward to the update.
Also... what is the URL to the individual page showing the leaderboard? I cant seem to find the link to get there within my board.
So far, the only area that shows me this data is the sidebar. Maybe make the sidebar title into a link as well to access this individual page?

Awesome, to hear. Look forward to the update.
Also... what is the URL to the individual page showing the leaderboard? I cant seem to find the link to get there within my board.
So far, the only area that shows me this data is the sidebar. Maybe make the sidebar title into a link as well to access this individual page?

Located in Top Posters page located under members tab.

Or something with both?

Yeah, both would be nice. It's too easy for people to start spamming very short replies just so that they can rank higher, so I'd rather do it by thread count, make them work for it a little more and hopefully contribute something more useful. ;)

Hi @Aayush,

Question about the winner - has not been a month of use yet :P - everyone loves it. When someone is awarded poster of the month is a user group created with a ranked banner? Or do you put the banner under their user name with the user group creation. Reason I ask is, I thought i would be great to give the winner of the month special post rating options but this would require the creation of the group for privs. This would be a great feature to consider if not done this way.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi @Aayush,

Question about the winner - has not been a month of use yet :p - everyone loves it. When someone is awarded poster of the month is a user group created with a ranked banner? Or do you put the banner under their user name with the user group creation. Reason I ask is, I thought i would be great to give the winner of the month special post rating options but this would require the creation of the group for privs. This would be a great feature to consider if not done this way.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

it's not done this way. The winner of previous month just gets the ribbon. No user group is created at the moment.

it's not done this way. The winner of previous month just gets the ribbon. No user group is created at the moment.

Great thanks for responding. This is what I suspected - it might be worth considering for the future. I am going to think about some user promotion rules to see if I can get that work :). Love the add-on!

I like this plug in but why does it show up twice in the sidebar?,

It makes my site look awful with the same thing twice

Any suggestions? I see there is an option to remove from the sidebar but that also removes the widget, which I want

pff, try the reinstall it and have always problems:

Code:
Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 32
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->extractZip() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 146
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/opliu5855555/public_html/rforum/admin.php at line 13

I like this plug in but why does it show up twice in the sidebar?,

It makes my site look awful with the same thing twice

Any suggestions? I see there is an option to remove from the sidebar but that also removes the widget, which I want

First you need to have widget framework installed on your website.
Once you have that setup, just download this plugin extract the files.
Now here open the Widget Framework folder, you will find an XML.
Upload this XML to the Admin panel->Appearance->Import Widget
It then will be added to widget framework.

You would also have to go to Admincp->Options->Top Poster Of Month and disable the two checkboxes concerning the displaying of blocks in sidebar. If you don't do this you will have multiple copies of same block when using the widget framework.

pff, try the reinstall it and have always problems:

Code:
Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 32
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->extractZip() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 146
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/opliu5855555/public_html/rforum/admin.php at line 13

I'll check it out.

got this error when i tried to install the add-on
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 216
[*]PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->changeUserGroup() in PosterOfMonth/Validate.php at line 15
[*]PosterOfMonth_Validate::validateUserGroupsAllowed()
[*]call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 346
[*]XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 211
[*]XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1373
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
[*]XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 324
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/xen125/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Top Bottom