Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
No option to exclude the uergroups and forums yet?
There is already an option to include the user groups you like(in the admincp options)
No plans for forums at the moment.

A question, where did you get this file, and why has the owner not updated it here on the site?
I originally coded the addon, 1.0 was what the resource owner wanted for his site, I kept updating stuff based on community preferences.

Could you PM me what is there on line 140 in the file on the specified path.

Most probably it would be an echo statement or a print_r statement.
If that is the case you can simply remove the line and it will just work fine, Otherwise I'll help you fix it via PM.

Does anyone know what this means? Is it a hosting issue? If so what do I need to ask them to do? Many thanks for any help!

Screen Shot 2014-03-29 at 11.14.09 AM.webp

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 216
  6. PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->changeUserGroup() in PosterOfMonth/Validate.php at line 15
  7. PosterOfMonth_Validate::validateUserGroupsAllowed()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 346
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 211
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
  11. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  12. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
  13. XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 324
  14. XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
  15. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  16. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  17. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/zavjerep/public_html/xen/admin.php at line 13

An updated version of code which the resource owner hasn't updated yet :p
Just use this file to install it on your server.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gFhxHJ6Z!sMcsNQOEZURogPZ5LrXv13XVwuskGwIpASyg4WBvSfU

I posted the update a few replies earlier!

So just use the version from Mega.co and it will work?

Yeah. It's like version 1.2.3 or idk, it's just the next update which will be uploaded soon the the resource owner!

@Lexy read these quoted posts. Download the file included in the quote. I just did it and it works. I uninstalled everything and installed the new download in the link. Good luck!

one more thing how to add leaderboard bellow forum statistics sidebar or above, and can you add option to change leaderboard name to admin wish.Thanks!!

one more thing how to add leaderboard bellow forum statistics sidebar or above, and can you add option to change leaderboard name to admin wish.Thanks!!

You can do that with help of phrases.
I am not sure what the phrase I used for this, but as far as I remember it should be the one with a "ls_" prefix.

For positioning check out Wodget framework. this addon is compatible with that software!

I was wondering if it is possible to change the header name 'leaderboard' in the sidebar? I tried tinkering with 'PHP callback' and 'Title:' in the widget but I got errors when trying to save, is this possible? Thank you.

www.californiareefs.com

I was wondering if it is possible to change the header name 'leaderboard' in the sidebar? I tried tinkering with 'PHP callback' and 'Title:' in the widget but I got errors when trying to save, is this possible? Thank you.

www.californiareefs.com

Looks like you are new to XF. well in the search panel inside the admin panel type "phrases" in there search for "ls_" I hope you will find it. Then change the title to whatever you want it to have.

Top Bottom