Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
How can you change the text of the banner. I dont find this with the phrases?

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy.

Here you go...
Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 6.38.02 PM.webp

PS: I have asked the resource owner to update the resource with the latest version of the addon. It would be great if you could it a 5 Star :D
Any feedback would be appreciated!

I'm having a problem. I added a banner to the side bar bottom via templates and it removed the top poster leaderboard from the side bar. I removed the banner and it still didn't come back. I then disabled and enabled the widget but it hasn't come back.

lol working now... It's showing as April though I'm guessing as the post count is refreshed. Is there a way to set the time or is this a server issue? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy.

Here you go...
View attachment 70707

PS: I have asked the resource owner to update the resource with the latest version of the addon. It would be great if you could it a 5 Star :D
Any feedback would be appreciated!
Nope doesnt work.
All is translated but banner shows still in English?

I have a strange problem also.
When i activate widget framework the sidebar shows two time posters of the month.
It's like there is somewhere a history from a previous install.
I re installed everything but still the same problem. Have removed all files from server including widget framework. I have done cron entries en rebuildings but it still shows up. Even if i disable widget framework it wil show in sidebar?
So i can't control the widgets.
There are there but are not activated.

Nope doesnt work.
All is translated but banner shows still in English?

I have a strange problem also.
When i activate widget framework the sidebar shows two time posters of the month.
It's like there is somewhere a history from a previous install.
I re installed everything but still the same problem. Have removed all files from server including widget framework. I have done cron entries en rebuildings but it still shows up. Even if i disable widget framework it wil show in sidebar?
So i can't control the widgets.
There are there but are not activated.

Darn, I know what is the problem. I haven't added a phrase for the Winner Ribbon. I'll fix this in the next update and just for a temp fix edit the template : ls_pom_winner_ribbon

Change the text "Top Poster Of Month" to whatever you want it to be.

For the other problem, we wanted to include a solution for people who don't want to use widgets framework. So in the AdminCP->Options->Top Poster Of Month-> Disable the two checkboxes "Show Previous Month Winner in Sidebar" & "Show Leaderboard in Sidebar" when you are using Widget framework

Installed on our 1.3 sandbox. We don't run the widget network. I ran the cron and left the default ticks to display the modules in the sidebar. I'm not seeing either sidebar modules.

Last edited:
Installed on our 1.3 sandbox. We don't run the widget network. I ran the cron and left the default ticks to display the modules in the sidebar. I'm not seeing either sidebar modules.

Did somebody post on the forum this month or the previous?

I never got the chance to test this with the 1.3 official release. I'll check it soon and see if there are any issues with it.

@Aayush thank you so much for your help. You really went above and beyond my exceptions!

You're welcome :)

I put a user into a usergroup that wasn't allowed (unticked) for this add-on. The user was then removed from showing in the current month leaderboard, but still displayed in the previous months, and also as a winner for last month. I manually ran the cron job, but still the same scenario. Bug, or have I missed something?

Hey Guys - nice to see this updated.

Been thinking about this more and ignore my previous requests and consider this. I really think it would help if you guys incorporated some user group promotions with this add-on for the winners. Ie. Allow us to create a group "Poster of the Month" (or whatever we want to call it) with a banner and have this add-on promote them into a group or groups. This would allow us to give additional custom perks. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Been thinking about this more and ignore my previous requests and consider this. I really think it would help if you guys incorporated some user group promotions with this add-on for the winners. Ie. Allow us to create a group "Poster of the Month" (or whatever we want to call it) with a banner and have this add-on promote them into a group or groups. This would allow us to give additional custom perks. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Yeah that would be cool for contests.

I put a user into a usergroup that wasn't allowed (unticked) for this add-on. The user was then removed from showing in the current month leaderboard, but still displayed in the previous months, and also as a winner for last month. I manually ran the cron job, but still the same scenario. Bug, or have I missed something?

I'll take a look into this.

Thanks!

seems to be a nice idea. Will code that when I have some free time.

I'm a bit confused by the user group assignment. We use what I think is the 'standard' way of organising user groups and that is to have everyone as primary user group 1 and then add secondary user groups to either promote or demote people.
So ticking the user group 1 box only in your addon settings should allow everyone to be eligible to be the top poster, right?

Top Bottom