Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download

surfsup

surfsup submitted a new resource:

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month - Modern statistic addon used for contests and bragging rights

**If you want to remove branding ($25 USD) please private message me here. **

I decided to offer this addon free to the forum but I would greatly appreciate it if you can donate by sending me a private message or purchasing the branding removal because I paid a lot of money to have this addon created. Thanks :)

Features:
  • Top...

Read more about this resource...

Can't run cron
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'id' cannot be null

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 73
    PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->endMonthCron() in PosterOfMonth/Cron.php at line 25
    PosterOfMonth_Cron::finishMonthlyContest()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
    XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 213
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

I haven't installed the mod yet, so I don't know if this is already implemented; but having an option to include/exclude in which forums the posts would count for the top poster of the month award would be great. ;)

Can't run cron
Code:
Server Error

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 73
    PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->endMonthCron() in PosterOfMonth/Cron.php at line 25
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
I am looking into this and will get back to you soon as possible, what version of Xenforo are you using and did you edit different times for the cron job or does this happen just right after install for you?

An option to exclude usergroups might be useful. Our moderators tend to post a lot as part of their duties and I would want to exclude them from the leaderboard.
Yeah that was on top of my list because older addons people were getting errors and I know for our big board the mods kept beating the regular / premium members. So now this fixes that issue and allows us to have better contests each month for the top posters.

where is the branding shown...screenshot of that?
It's in the footer area, I spent a lot of money on this addon and would appreciate if anyone purchases the branding free.

I haven't installed the mod yet, so I don't know if this is already implemented; but having an option to include/exclude in which forums the posts would count for the top poster of the month award would be great. ;)
I'll put this on our to-do list, I like the idea this way you can get areas that doesnt get much traffic more attention.
Integration wit the Widget Framework so we can disable it on certain pages.
It's in the works but hopefully sooner than later :D

I am looking into this and will get back to you soon as possible, what version of Xenforo are you using and did you edit different times for the cron job or does this happen just right after install for you?
Im using Xen 1.2.4 ! I've updated cron job after i installed it.

Suggestions:
- setting to base it on like points instead of posts
- only regard posts made / points received that month
- show the ranking of the user viewing the page

Can't run cron
Code:
Server Error

It's okey :D How to make it calc base on thread starter ? My mean's thread without comment :D
Fixed for ya. You mean only calculate the topics and not replies (posts) ?
Suggestions:
- setting to base it on like points instead of posts
- only regard posts made / points received that month
- show the ranking of the user viewing the page
We will try to add those, thanks for the suggestions.
Is there a way to restrict which forums the top posts would apply to?
Not at the moment, it covers the total post count of each user - to my knowledge right now it would be difficult to track only posts in certain forums and then what about the stats for Previous months ya know?

I am trying to figure out how we can also have like the top posters of the year, for the annual contest for like member of the year. Maybe @digitalpoint can point me in the right direction.
Im usig widget framework. How can i change the display order of this widget i dont want it to be last
This will be compatible with widget framework very soon ;)

Im usig widget framework. How can i change the display order of this widget i dont want it to be last

We have completed the code for it, but the problem lies when I am trying to export the addon from widget framework. It has been giving an error. We've contacted the dev on widget framework and we would be releasing the software with widget framework as soon as we can export the widget from Widget framework without issues.

Thanks for being patient!

Update is completed, version 1.1.0 should be released very soon with Widget framework integration.

Thanks guys for waiting. :D

Top Bottom