Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
I have removed some Usergroups including moderating and they are not reflecting in Leaderboard

But Poster of the "Top Poster of the Month" tag is still coming on one moderator.

I'm having a problem with declaring the winner from August. It was scheduled to run at the right time, but it is still the winner from July being shown in the "Top Poster Of Month" and also the old winner that has the top poster ribbon. But the winner from August is not the same from July. When I go to the tab "Top Posters" I can see the person that is the actual winner of August at the top of the list. I have tried running both cron entries.

EDIT: Never mind, it's fixed now. I thought the cron entires ran just by clicking save, but setting the time for today and forcing it to run again fixed it.

Last edited:
Hi @Aayush , you mentioned a new version was to be released which works better with the Widget Framework? I just wanted to check if this was still going to be the case, as I think this would be a great addition to my forum.

Ya, I have been working on it. Indeed I have that completed, just have some final testing to do and add some finishing touch to it. Just been a bit busy in the last couple of weeks so haven't got the time really to test it. I should have it ready next week though.
I apologize for the delay.

@surfsup , no idea?

I looked in the files, but I have not found anything :(
Just hold on, I am trying to add support for WF 2.6.0. I have been using it for a while now but it's still in development, so I am still waiting for xfrocks to upload a stable version.
Your issue has been addressed in the next version of this addon and the update will be out as soon as I am done testing it. I appreciate your patience!

Hi, I just installed this and the previous month winner in the sidebar is not showing. Will it only show after 1 month?

Donations should go to @Aayush for helping out this plugin imo, he has been a tremendous amount of help with coding.
Thanks for the kind words but the donations should go to you since you had the bright idea for this addon and of-course you funded it in the first place :)

Anyways guys, I've finished the addon and it's in Beta as of now. The resource will soon be updated with the latest version of addon with the features I mentioned earlier.

Edit: Although this is still beta, but this is the final build unless some uncaught bugs rise.

Reactions: rdn
surfsup updated Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month with a new update entry:

Top Poster Statistic Widget Updated

Change Log:

1. Ability to exclude Forums
2. Phrases Fix
3. Better Widget Framework Support. This would include native WF caching and native renderers.
4. Translate name of months
5. Tested with Widget Framework 2.6.0-dev build 103
6. Works with XF 1.4
7. Poster of Month ribbon is deprecated and may be removed in future(not soon though).
+ Tons of internal optimization.

Installation Info:

1. Upload the files in the upload folder to the server
2. Install the xml in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom