Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Is this the answer to me?
Kind of, this was an unplanned features. I originally had it there so that I could later take a look into it.

As of now I don't have any plans of adding this, but depending on my availability, I could add it in future.

Is this how I make it a tabbed widget?

Thanks.

screen-shot-2014-02-06-at-8-25-29-pm-png.66696

I apologize. I'm using the wrong terminology.

I'd like this to be a tabbed widget. How do I accomplish this? I don't see it in my list of widgets.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-26 at 11.32.30 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-07-26 at 11.32.30 AM.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
I apologize. I'm using the wrong terminology.

I'd like this to be a tabbed widget. How do I accomplish this? I don't see it in my list of widgets.

Thanks.
I used a PHP callback[Stock Renderer] instead of creating a stand-alone renderer for this. So for the renderer option, You'll have to use a PHP callback function(with or without wrapper).

I used a PHP callback[Stock Renderer] instead of creating a stand-alone renderer for this. So for the renderer option, You'll have to use a PHP callback function(with or without wrapper).

And........

(that much I knew) :)

Yes this addon/widget is not possible to display as tab.

Amazing how the author didn't know that?

Thanks Ronald. What I did anyway before your responded because a response was taking far too long, I just deleted it off of the sidebar. Takes up too much space anyway.

@surfup

2 questions:
1) How i can see only of a secondary group? I've tried to set this but i don't see any users!
2) How i can add this widget with Widget Framework?

Last edited:
Hi! I love this add-on, I'm just having an issue getting the right time set for winner declaration.

My cron is set to run on the first day of the month at midnight (so that would be exactly when the date changes to August 1st.) - see picture below:

contest_end_cron.png

But that's not the case. For some reason the cron thinks it's supposed to run two hours late - see picture below.

contest_end_cron2.png

Can anybody help me with this? :)

Well offset the time difference based on when it runs to when you want it to run.
Then I would have to set it to day 31 and to run at 10PM, that would allow it to add the extra two hours. But then what will happen in the months where there is only 30 or less days? Will it still just run on the last day of the month? Or skip because there is no day 31?

The same would apply no matter the time zone...
So if there is only 28 days in a month, like there was in February it will run on the 28th, even if I set it to day 31? :) Sorry for all my dumb questions, just want to make sure :)

Why not just set it to the 1st of the month at 2200?

That will match what you originally had set.

Top Bottom