ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
I installed the latest version already, i just install today. So still problem. v2.2.3
My bad, I've read the error message too quickly, it was this time the first parameter and not the second. Try to modify this file and change the "isset" of line 460 with "!empty". It should work, if it doesn't, I will use again an array check to fix quickly the problem.

Last edited:
I m getting this error on my another style.

exception occurred: array_intersect():
Argument #1 is not an array in /xxxx/forum/library/Sedo/
ToggleME/Listener.php on line 477
1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
2. array_intersect() in Sedo/ToggleME/
Listener.php at line 477
3. Sedo_ToggleME_Listener::forcePostbitExtraInfoDisplay
() in Sedo/ToggleME/Listener.php at line
4. Sedo_ToggleME_Listener::template_postrender
()
5. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/
CodeEvent.php at line 58
6. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/
Template/Abstract.php at line 195
7. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in
XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
8. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in
XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at
line 119
9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic-
>renderContainer() in XenForo/
FrontController.php at line 604
0. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in
XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
1. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxx/forum/index.php at
line 13

I m getting this error on my another style.
This error "me les brise menu" (better not to translate). I will then also use an array check. At the moment, select any usergroups in the option that forces the postbit user extra information to be visible. Save. Then unselect it. Save. An empty array should have been created.

This addon looks terrible but, is it possible for you to add something so that we can toggle the navlinks? I don't like this thing made by xenforo, I think it's too heavy for the design but, every addons have options inside so I can't remove it totally, unfortunatly :/

This addon looks terrible but, is it possible for you to add something so that we can toggle the navlinks? I don't like this thing made by xenforo, I think it's too heavy for the design but, every addons have options inside so I can't remove it totally, unfortunatly :/
Sorry, but I'm going to stop for a time to add new features to this addon. I takes too much time.

nevermind, wrapped subforums, was looking for something similar to the main forum buttons but i guess wrapped will have to do, doesnt like to lineup right on my theme though.

Sorry, but I'm going to stop for a time to add new features to this addon. I takes too much time.
I disable all toggleme feature for the guest, ie. forum, sub-forum, postbit collapse toggle.
Would you please add an option to disable also all toogleme resources for a certain group like guest.
Since my guest user's are not using this feature, I would like not to load the togglme js file and also css template for them, Thanks !

Another thing is, It would be nice to hide the postbit collapse on responsive view since it is useless.
upload_2013-12-20_0-6-58.webp

Many Thanks !

It seems that the post-bit collapse toggle never saves the user selection, After every page refresh or change i would have to repeat the process. Anyone else experience this or tested it? Forum toggle remembers the user selection fine.

It seems that the post-bit collapse toggle never saves the user selection, After every page refresh or change i would have to repeat the process. Anyone else experience this or tested it? Forum toggle remembers the user selection fine.
This is as designed. The posbit doesn't have any cookie memory. It isn't needed. You can choose in the addon option to expand or collapse them by default.

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 2.3.0 released

Version 2.3.0 released

• New option to set categories by languages (detected from user browser information sent to the server, in other words not from the XenForo language settings)
    Options provided with the support of Darkdriver
  • JavaScript code has been optimized (size reduced of 40%)
  • Some small bugs (js+php) have been fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom