ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
If you have suggestions, there are welcome. Otherwise I recommend you to code something by yourself that will perfectly suite your needs.

I attempted to use this add on so i could collapse user info under the avatar , the other mod won't work on iPhones.

To my delight i seen you have options to totally hide user info or just extra user info.

upon toggling of all options nothing was changing on my site other than user titles shifted over 1 px.

I was mad because of an hour with your options i was ready to break something. I apologize i didn't realize you were the author at the time.

a big pointer for clarifications on your options is..

You have whats all effected by your mod in the first option group , if someone toggles just Forum Home then only the options below that effect forum home should be adjustable and like wise for other options , only what you have enabled should you be able to configure.

right not its a mile long list and to be honest i don't understand what they all mean so i was trial and error for an hour and it didn't work for me , not because of my improper configuring of your product but because my style was hiding the changes

Would be nice when toggling some-ones info in the post-bit area that it toggles all the members postbit info on the page instead of having to toggle each members postbit.

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 3.1.4 released

Version 3.1.4 released
Sanitize strings in the option page to avoid XSS injection from the admin side. Thanks to Julien from RCE Security for his POC. I'm quoted him :
"To successfully exploit this vulnerability, a user with rights to add or
change user group titles, style titles or category titles must trick another authenticated user with access rights to the administrative panel to visit the affected configuration page of the plugin."

By the way the version 3.1.3...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After upgrade to the latest version I encountered the following issue when toggleme and nobita social groups are both enabled:
All forum nodes on forum index have '%0A' added to the url, which causes this error when clicked:
The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum does not define an action called .

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_urlencode.asp
%0A resembles a Line Feed.

Downgrading to toggleme 3.1.2 fixes it.

Last edited:
After upgrade to the latest version I encountered the following issue when toggleme and nobita social groups are both enabled:
All forum nodes on forum index have '%0A' added to the url, which causes this error when clicked:
The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum does not define an action called .

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_urlencode.asp
%0A resembles a Line Feed.

Downgrading to toggleme 3.1.2 fixes it.
My mistake. One of my former commit reverted the modification of 3.1.2. It has been fixed i 3.1.5: available on Github (ref).

Hi, I've just changed my layout and ToggleMe has decided to play up on my forum. I've got the right options set however I'm getting the issue (shown in gif below)
The Arrow is your standard Arrow, and the blank space next to it should have the ToggleMe one but it doesn't.
I've also tried FontAwesome which loads up the Icon fine, but the problem below still persists. You click on the icon or in this case, blank space, the Category doesn't open.. Any Ideas?

https://i.gyazo.com/cc24b81ebec72d1c29bbf7ad2f29ea93.mp4

Top Bottom