XF 1.0 to 1.2.1 PROBLEMS

onthefly

get this error and cant upgrade, wont take my login info

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'dbXXXX_xen_flytyingbug.xf_deferred' doesn't exist in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/XXXX/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 148
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->updateNextDeferredTime() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 183
  7. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/XXXX/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/admin.php at line 13

As @Tracy Perry responded to you in another thread, you can disable add-ons via the config file. If you haven't started the upgrade, reuploading 1.1.x files will allow your site to function again.

If you're getting that error when trying to login to the upgrade system, then the files haven't been uploaded correctly (though it appears that some have at least).

If you're getting that error when trying to login to the upgrade system, then the files haven't been uploaded correctly (though it appears that some have at least).
My sited is pouched now! This upgrading experince was worse than the VB issues I had before moving to XF, at least when you disable the addon in VB it works. I disabled addons as instructed and the site still got screwed!

This issue isn't related to add-ons -- as noted, it indicates that the files have not been completely uploaded correctly. The error indicates that you are running admin.php, but the 1.2 upgrade system never invokes that script (specifically because that issue).

Please reupload the files, specifically noting the install/, library/, and js/ directories.

Top Bottom