[tLk] ReadPC

[tLk] ReadPC 1.1.0

No permission to download
This was working fine for me on an install , then suddenly stopped working . I uninstalled and reinstalled the application still not working

checked my permissions properly as i hadly changed any.

Is this mod still supported , may i request for some help ?

Define: "not working".

Is there an error? Is it just not loading PCs? Have the links to access it disappeared?

Define: "not working".

Is there an error? Is it just not loading PCs? Have the links to access it disappeared?

The links to access it went missing . there is no apparent error message or anything , just not showing up , while with the same settings it was working previously.

Have you installed any add-ons recently?

I am betting on a clash between two add-ons which sometimes happens.

I would start disabling each installed add-on one by one starting with the most recent, and see then if the functionality returns.

Have you installed any add-ons recently?

I am betting on a clash between two add-ons which sometimes happens.

I would start disabling each installed add-on one by one starting with the most recent, and see then if the functionality returns.

I did exactly that as you said before posting here , nothing helped , anyways will have a look again with the same and check. I didnt install any new addon lately which might be the cause of a conflict.

I installed this in XF 1.2 and it is now showing up the link in my drop down menu...
What is the default URL for the interface so I can see if that works ? All of my permissions are set correctly.

When I go there I get the error that I don't have permissions to view it...
I gave my usergroup permissions to view it, and gave myself specifically the permissions to view it.. Weird?

@Tilkißey This add-on saved me big time as of recently. Seriously.

Found 5 members who were sending PM's back & forth to share things the shouldn't be sharing (illegal content).

Thank you :)

When I go there I get the error that I don't have permissions to view it...
I gave my usergroup permissions to view it, and gave myself specifically the permissions to view it.. Weird?
is there any additional usergroup at your account?

Hi,

This is great add-on and works fine on 1.2.x.
Another nice thing about this add-on - it's free. Thanks!

I have some little issue with it however. I don't know if it's my forums or this add-on. It gives me options to browse 174 pages while only 93 of them contains conversations. Pages 94-174 are blank. How to fix this?

Top Bottom