[tLk] ReadPC

[tLk] ReadPC 1.1.0

No permission to download

i-ban

This was working fine for me on an install , then suddenly stopped working . I uninstalled and reinstalled the application still not working

checked my permissions properly as i hadly changed any.

Is this mod still supported , may i request for some help ?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Define: "not working".

Is there an error? Is it just not loading PCs? Have the links to access it disappeared?

i-ban

Define: "not working".

Is there an error? Is it just not loading PCs? Have the links to access it disappeared?
The links to access it went missing . there is no apparent error message or anything , just not showing up , while with the same settings it was working previously.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Have you installed any add-ons recently?

I am betting on a clash between two add-ons which sometimes happens.

I would start disabling each installed add-on one by one starting with the most recent, and see then if the functionality returns.

i-ban

Have you installed any add-ons recently?

I am betting on a clash between two add-ons which sometimes happens.

I would start disabling each installed add-on one by one starting with the most recent, and see then if the functionality returns.

I did exactly that as you said before posting here , nothing helped , anyways will have a look again with the same and check. I didnt install any new addon lately which might be the cause of a conflict.

toodlez

I installed this in XF 1.2 and it is now showing up the link in my drop down menu...
What is the default URL for the interface so I can see if that works ? All of my permissions are set correctly.

toodlez

When I go there I get the error that I don't have permissions to view it...
I gave my usergroup permissions to view it, and gave myself specifically the permissions to view it.. Weird?

Adam Howard

@Tilkißey This add-on saved me big time as of recently. Seriously.

Found 5 members who were sending PM's back & forth to share things the shouldn't be sharing (illegal content).

Thank you :)

Dr.Yontem

Formerly Tilkißey
When I go there I get the error that I don't have permissions to view it...
I gave my usergroup permissions to view it, and gave myself specifically the permissions to view it.. Weird?
is there any additional usergroup at your account?

Valter

Hi,

This is great add-on and works fine on 1.2.x.
Another nice thing about this add-on - it's free. Thanks!

I have some little issue with it however. I don't know if it's my forums or this add-on. It gives me options to browse 174 pages while only 93 of them contains conversations. Pages 94-174 are blank. How to fix this?