Resource icon

Thread Catalogs (Tables of Contents) [Paid] 1.0.8

No permission to buy ($20.00)
What is the difference to:

Thank you

Ok, got it.
You have nodes to exclude instead to include. Some people will have a problem here.
I guess it should be include or both, but ok. Means I have to save 99 forums to have finally one.

Why I should hide the toc, if there is no cookie or anything else who knows this for the next post?
Which sense it makes to hide a toc, when it comes back with every reload?

Some options would be nice to have the table, left or right (when enough space)
And some people prefer h2, h3 instead of heading; maybe a question what Google wants to have? I dont know it.
I never use these headings.

------------
Nice addon, to choose first or all posts, exclude nodes
would be much better from my point of view if:

options
headings or h2, h3 ...
toc left or right
remember my choice of "hide toc"
options: get rid of "hide", when there is no function to remember, because senseless (for me)

From what I have seen now:

1. Maybe it is perfect to have heading=x instead of h2, because the rest of the forum is not touched.
Using heading=x is the trigger to switch on/off the function

2. On the other side, i cant write like I normally do

3. There must be a value to say; if we have less than x title, we dont do a toc; i dont want to have a toc for a single title (so i should be happy to have heading? and use h2?)

4. I dont like to have more fields to xf_thread, but there should be a trigger not to use the function (yes, again! Use h2 instead heading!)

5. If I could have a bbCode toc/toc; i could decide:
no toc/toc to normal way and make my toc top or bottom;
if we have toc/toc, then we add the toc just there.

Last edited:
@truonglv

Is it possible for the addon to bypass the first image/video and move the table of contents below it?

The first heading gets bold when scrolling downwards. How to disable the change in styling? It looks strange to see the first heading in bold.

The first heading gets bold when scrolling downwards.

I dont see this, but if you reload a page with a link from the toc, then this headline in the doc has weight=600

Last edited:
@truonglv

Is it possible for the addon to bypass the first image/video and move the table of contents below it?

The first heading gets bold when scrolling downwards. How to disable the change in styling? It looks strange to see the first heading in bold.
When scroll match some heading offset; it will changes the heading to notice users that it matching with that heading.

Top Bottom