Resource icon

Thread Catalogs (Tables of Contents) [Paid] 1.0.8

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Does this include bbcodes? Can we add different heading bbcodes to the editor, like for all sizes?

Also can we style it like Wikipedia?

1612316535283.png

I see, you are using the existing HEADING tag, very clever, then no need for new bbcode.

How can we style it like Wiki? What would be the css code selector?

Is there any setting to enable this? I see no table of contents when I use heading bbcode?

tested with your bb-code and work as expected. Can you give me link to thread?
It is on my localhost, with all addons deactivated.

Now I get this:

1612320903928.webp

Maybe it only works in 1st post? Or maybe if you use it one time, for later posts it doesn't work?

Okay, I found out another thing.

When ShowCase addon by Bob is activated, it doesn't work completely.

It is on my localhost, with all addons deactivated.

Now I get this:

View attachment 245389

Maybe it only works in 1st post? Or maybe if you use it one time, for later posts it doesn't work?

Okay, I found out another thing.

When ShowCase addon by Bob is activated, it doesn't work completely.
By now it's just support first post. Will consider for all posts then.

By now it's just support first post. Will consider for all posts then.
Well you could have said it only works for first post :). No mention of it anywhere. Maybe an option "first post only or everywhere" would be good.

But my main problem is it doesn't work with Showcase addon. I believe it uses own thread content type. Should I send you the files if you want to test it?

Well you could have said it only works for first post :). No mention of it anywhere. Maybe an option "first post only or everywhere" would be good.

But my main problem is it doesn't work with Showcase addon. I believe it uses own thread content type. Should I send you the files if you want to test it?
Yes. Send me the copy i will look into that

Very impressive! However, we'd need to use this with other content types, too, in particular Bob's AMS add-on.

Also, can we replace "Catalogs" with other terms?

Top Bottom