Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi there

Just upgraded but I found this in the scheduled part for PM or AM - tl-group Am /tl-group pm

Also If I select a time for a thread later today it comes up with an error asking for me to select a date in the future.

Is this a bug?

ThanksScreenshot (7).webp

Screenshot (8).webp

Hi there,

Found a new bug.

When posting without wanting to schedule a date and time the thread you create still requires you to schedule a date and time.

If I try to create a thread and post it, a message is displayed that says you must schedule a date and time in the future. Ok if you want to schedule a thread not good to create a thread in real time.

Very nice addon, however, it's a pity that by creating a new post to the schedule, we immediately gets a notifications about the new message in Siropu Chat 2 :( (twice: when creating post, and later after publishing).
I would like to disable the first notification so that others will not see that I added something to the schedule, it is misleading.

Very nice addon, however, it's a pity that by creating a new post to the schedule, we immediately gets a notifications about the new message in Siropu Chat 2 :( (twice: when creating post, and later after publishing).
I would like to disable the first notification so that others will not see that I added something to the schedule, it is misleading.
I have not tested with that add-on but I will see inside my add-on if it's can help.

Reactions: CNK
I have a short question. I registered for the addon and had to wait for a confirmation of the account. after some time I received the following email: "Unfortunately, the account you registered on Nobita Community did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible"
I just wanted to buy the addon. How can I do this now?

I have a short question. I registered for the addon and had to wait for a confirmation of the account. after some time I received the following email: "Unfortunately, the account you registered on Nobita Community did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible"
I just wanted to buy the addon. How can I do this now?
Seem your email has been banned to create new account. So please give me your email so i can verify it.

Sorry my English ... its bad!

i have pay today this product and installed.
Have the AddOn a Problem with XF2.0.10 ?

Admin set all Option to "Yes".
Tammy (Admin) write a post and set (actual Time 13:54) this to 14:00 for a test.
The Post is public to save the post - and not to 14:00

"UserXY" (normal User) have all options to "No".
She see se Option under the Editor: "Publish Date" and can work with this (time is ignored).

And Question:

I need a Option to change a old Post the Date or/and Author.
come this?

LG: Tammy

Last edited:
Sorry, don't work.
I write a thread and the self (wie) a post.
The public time z.B. is 1:00 - and later (wie) 1:00 Uhr always stay: "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

Sorry, don't work.
I write a thread and the self (wie) a post.
The public time z.B. is 1:00 - and later (wie) 1:00 Uhr always stay: "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

How many visitors per second you have? Also does you have VPS server?

Hello, I have a bug. I set all Schedule Content permission for normal moderator to "Never", but moderators still have Publish Date field:
1539941953875.webp

I almost have the assumption that at least the time problem has to do with the wrong time in XF. Tonight we had 1:14 clock - and in the schedule was: Next run at 0:15.
Although in my account then the UTC adjusted - but also no success.
Now I'll plan a topic a day later and just wait. Maybe the AddOn does not like my test, so unlock it 5 min later.
Have now installed the 1.0.3 - there go at least the rights. But it is still not unlocked.

Will create 2 topics - for tomorrow noon - and tomorrow evening - so over 24h.

I have uninstalled the 1.0.4 and installed version 1.0.3.
Version 1.03 works correctly.

supplement:
By day it's ok
After 0 o'clock the activation date will be shifted by 24h. (20.10.2018 1:10 is saved as 21.10.2018 1:10)
Today I set the date to 19.10.2018, then 20.10.2018 1:10 pm will be saved;)

Sorry, I always test all functions;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom