Resource icon

[tl] Realtime [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy ($31.82)
@truonglv possible to have a list of prefixes for threads which become real-time threads?

Example in the ACP I select PrefixA as a real-time thread. That means that all threads with PrefixA become real-time threads. Seems to be a very valid use case scenario for gameday threads for sports sites.

@truonglv possible to have a list of prefixes for threads which become real-time threads?

Example in the ACP I select PrefixA as a real-time thread. That means that all threads with PrefixA become real-time threads. Seems to be a very valid use case scenario for gameday threads for sports sites.
Yes. It is possible.

I continue to be extremely interested in the development of this add-on, especially if it'll work well with xf 2.3.x and php 8.1

@truonglv how do I remove the "This thread is enabled for real time" message that appears on the top of threads? I have it enabled site wide so the notification is not necessary.

Maybe I missed it but is there a way to prevent the page from jumping down to the bottom (most recent posts)? If someone is reading a lengthy post, they get dropped to the bottom of the thread for the new post or posts.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it but is there a way to prevent the page from jumping down to the bottom (most recent posts)? If someone is reading a lengthy post, they get dropped to the bottom of the thread for the new post or posts.
most seems to like it overall, but the dropping a user down to the end of a thread while they're still reading really is hurting the usage.

Last edited:
Any chance of an update to this to stop members from getting forced to the end of threads? Its really killing our active threads when they're fast moving and members are trying to keep up and keep going to the end....Sadly, I may have to disable this otherwise :(

Top Bottom