Resource icon

[tl] Thread Symbiotics [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($21.38)
How do I install this? I purchased it and downloaded the file. It is a file with a bunch of other files in it. How do I install, please.

This add-on is awesome! However, I can't get the prefix associated to thread to show up on the symbiotic threads, it just shows the thread but with no prefix. Is there something I'm missing?

Hello. Were you able to fix this issue so that prefixes work across the symbiotic threads?
I figured it out. what needs to be done is in admin you must set the prefix to function in each forum that you want the thread duplicated into.

Last edited:
@truonglv if i have a thread type article and displays as preview in a forum, can this addon "duplicate" the thread to a discusion forum?
Its compatible symbiotics forum type article and forum type discusion?

@truonglv if i have a thread type article and displays as preview in a forum, can this addon "duplicate" the thread to a discusion forum?
Its compatible symbiotics forum type article and forum type discusion?
Yes. It's possible but the thread will displays as other threads in discussion forum.

@truonglv an incredible addon! If in the future you want to expand more options for this addon, you could add an automatic option (in admin forum) to symbiotic those threads in the selected forums without having to do it manually everytime.

Like this like your other Addon move to
1639743739655.webp

Last edited:
Does this follow the forum permissions? If members have no posting permission in certain forums they wont be able to select those forums in the 'Destination forums' options?

Top Bottom