Resource icon

[tl] Realtime [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy ($31.82)

truonglv

truonglv submitted a new resource:

[tl] Realtime - Make threads & conversations realtime.

Make threads & conversations realtime. Users instantly receive new messages without refresh their pages.

You create create new app in https://pusher.com to use this add-on.

Options:
  • Support enable realtime conversations
  • Support enable realtime threads in specific forums

View attachment 256958

Permissions:
  • A specific user groups can use this feature.
Video demo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read more about this resource...

How is this done in detail? Does it add additional load to the webserver? Can you give a some more info?

Would be brilliant if this could allow an option to have specific individual threads to be 'realtime'

We have a football forum - we'd only like 'match day' threads during a live game to be realtime.

I used the Live Content by xon addon
It caused high pressure and consumed site resources
So I removed it

Does this add-on cause pressure on the site’s resources, especially I’m on a shared hosting?

Last edited:
Hi. Is it possible to make any topic live without additional settings in the topic like right now? I would like the topics to be live in the entire forum by default)

I used the Live Content by xon addon
It caused high pressure and consumed site resources
So I removed it

Does this add-on cause pressure on the site’s resources, especially I’m on a shared hosting?
This add-on only load when new data available so maybe it is not take high resources.

Hi. Is it possible to make any topic live without additional settings in the topic like right now? I would like the topics to be live in the entire forum by default)
Possible. But it is cost to pusher and maybe you will receive billing for its

Push is great. but their pricing tier is a small concern (Concurrent connections)

Have you considered using Ably.io too? They are a lot cheaper and turning all threads into a huge chatroom is possible. You are onto something good.

Push is great. but their pricing tier is a small concern (Concurrent connections)

Have you considered using Ably.io too? They are a lot cheaper and turning all threads into a huge chatroom is possible. You are onto something good.
Compared. It is not much difference.

How does the 3rd party pricing work on this?

Is this the correct page?

If so, does that mean small sites can use the free Sandbox tier before jumping to $49 per month?

Reactions: HJW
How does the 3rd party pricing work on this?

Is this the correct page?

If so, does that mean small sites can use the free Sandbox tier before jumping to $49 per month?
That right.

Top Bottom