Resource icon

[tl] Thread Auto Reply [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)

truonglv

truonglv submitted a new resource:

[tl] Thread Auto Reply - Automatically reply to thread if message matching certain keywords

Description: Automatically reply to thread if message matching certain keywords

Key features:
  • Customize reply message per forums
  • Create unlimited reply message
  • Advanced search message of user and choose a best content to reply
  • Assign to specific user when post reply
  • Advanced search message with certain keywords. Each keywords should be separator by comma (,)

Options:
  • Support delay posting
Creating form:

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Screen Shot...

Read more about this resource...

They keyword idea is pretty cool!

But it will work without keywords right, and auto-reply if we leave it blank? For my instance, I have an Introductions forum where the user only posts once, and I want the auto-reply to be a welcoming reply. Thanks!

PS. Here's a suggestion for the future. If the user has posted in that forum before, do not auto-reply.

Setting: Only auto-reply once per user, per forum (Yes/No)

This could be handy for "alerting" a member of how that forum category works, but one time only. Just an idea! ;)

They keyword idea is pretty cool!

But it will work without keywords right, and auto-reply if we leave it blank? For my instance, I have an Introductions forum where the user only posts once, and I want the auto-reply to be a welcoming reply. Thanks!
Will have that in next releases.

PS. Here's a suggestion for the future. If the user has posted in that forum before, do not auto-reply.

Setting: Only auto-reply once per user, per forum (Yes/No)
Sorry i not fully understand this.

So, if someone posts in Forum A for the first time ever, they see the auto reply. If they decide to post another thread in Forum A, there is no more auto-reply. This means only first time posters see it which is great for rules, etc.

Last edited:
So, if someone posts in Forum A for the first time ever, they see the auto reply. If they decide to post another thread in Forum A, there is no more auto-reply. This means only fist time posters see it which is great for rules, etc.
Look like can reach it.

Cool idea! Is it possible to make it so the auto-reply for a certain keyword will only happen once per thread? That way a thread isn't filled with the same auto-replies.

It's thread auto-reply, not post auto-reply. So it already does that, if the keyword is in post #1. The auto will be #2.

There are no queries applied to thread view page.
Hey @truonglv. I've bought the add-on. I do have a few questions.

1. I've noticed that there is a cron task that runs every minute. Can this create a performance issue? I've tried to set it up to run every 20 minutes but I cannot.
2. There is an option to delay the auto-post, however, there is no way to set how long it will delay the post. It would be great if we had the option to set how long to delay it either general or for each auto-reply.

Hey @truonglv. I've bought the add-on. I do have a few questions.

1. I've noticed that there is a cron task that runs every minute. Can this create a performance issue? I've tried to set it up to run every 20 minutes but I cannot.
2. There is an option to delay the auto-post, however, there is no way to set how long it will delay the post. It would be great if we had the option to set how long to delay it either general or for each auto-reply.
1. Don't worry. It's optimized for running.
2. There are unavailable yet.

Top Bottom