[tl] Profile Cover

[tl] Profile Cover [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I'm on UI.X2 and It's not working for me.
Can you capture the template modification system for this add-on? I guess that it's not applied in that style. Other way, do you see the upload button under visitor dropdown panel?

It's not working with the default style also. It looks like the image upload process is being aborted.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 12.44.01 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 12.44.01 PM.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 1.02.30 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 1.02.30 PM.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
So where are we at on this thing, does it work now?
Ok, after months of not using this, i decided to give it one more chance. I must say it does look pretty sweet. The hover over the username looks great, profile looks great. But, there maybe 1 small issue i have found which is not a huge deal using FF. When you first upload a cover image its slightly cut off which is normal, then when you resize, the image kinda changes size, a tiny bit bigger than first uploaded and saved. This maybe a normal function im not sure. But its nothing really to complain about. If anything else pops up i shell post again ;)

Ok, after months of not using this, i decided to give it one more chance. I must say it does look pretty sweet. The hover over the username looks great, profile looks great. But, there maybe 1 small issue i have found which is not a huge deal using FF. When you first upload a cover image its slightly cut off which is normal, then when you resize, the image kinda changes size, a tiny bit bigger than first uploaded and saved. This maybe a normal function im not sure. But its nothing really to complain about. If anything else pops up i shell post again ;)
What is you mean for resize? Resize your browser width or just change your cover reposition?

What is you mean for resize? Resize your browser width or just change your cover reposition?
Cover reposition mate.

I added a screenshot which i hope helps. But regardless, it does really bother me, even there is a issue ;)
The top image in screenshot is before you reposition.
The 2nd image in screenshot is after you reposition.
You can see the size differences just by comparing the 2 images.
Default style, latest XF2.

Attachments

• 1demo.webp
    1demo.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 10
Cover reposition mate.

I added a screenshot which i hope helps. But regardless, it does really bother me, even there is a issue ;)
The top image in screenshot is before you reposition.
The 2nd image in screenshot is after you reposition.
You can see the size differences just by comparing the 2 images.
Default style, latest XF2.
To save best cover reposition so the cover height will change in some cases ;)

To save best cover reposition so the cover height will change in some cases ;)
EDIT: Nope all works fine on me other CP and laptop.

About the only thing i would pick is the gallery images are not real clear, bit blurry. Thanks.

Attachments

• gl.webp
    gl.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
So it sorta works here...

In default Xenforo style, UI.X (base style) and another custom style, the default profile cover does not work.
This is a problem as without it, member view is broken due to moving avatar.

It does display properly for profile view and the pop-up

Last edited:
EDIT: Nope all works fine on me other CP and laptop.

About the only thing i would pick is the gallery images are not real clear, bit blurry. Thanks.
Maybe there are still some cases i have not aware it o_O
In default Xenforo style, UI.X (base style) and another custom style, the default profile cover does not work.
What's "does not work" meaning for?
This is a problem as without it, member view is broken due to moving avatar.
You can disable this feature through style properties. But what's your style which not compatible together?

What's "does not work" meaning for?
Uh... how should a default profile cover work? I would assume that if I make a default profile background image, it will display on those member profiles who have not selected a cover of their own? Is this not correct? So, unless my assumption is wrong, the default profile cover does not work.

You can disable this feature through style properties. But what's your style which not compatible together?
I found the issue with this one, it works now in all styles (it was an edit to css I made).

In addition. in all styles when visiting as a guest/not logged-in, the profile image is broken (meaning a broken image icon is displayed). IMHO guests should be able to see the profile covers, so they see another "benefit" to becoming a member. The screen capture below is using stock xenforo style.

cover_problem.webp

In addition. in all styles when visiting as a guest/not logged-in, the profile image is broken (meaning a broken image icon is displayed). IMHO guests should be able to see the profile covers, so they see another "benefit" to becoming a member. The screen capture below is using stock xenforo style.

View attachment 176403
Does your profile limit view to guest?

Okay then .... with the privacy setting (new to me!) it works.

Question still remains about the "default profile cover" ?

Top Bottom