[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Question: why can't I see posts that I added the tag to, on the tag page listing... It says that 21 topics are tagged with the certain tag, but it shows me just 16 topics... why is that?

I have found two small tweaks:

1 - If a wrong tag is put, even if its corrected later, the tag will remain on the taglist. Is that on purpose? I don't see a reason for it remain there with no content associated.

2 - My language got accents and they have a strange behave, suppous I have the word "Tênis" and "Tenis" literally they are different but there isn't a single case that same words with different accents have different meaning, this way, is that possible to ignore it ?

And a suggestion:

Edit tag, with this, content associated with a specific tag will have it changed if the admin change it from admin cp.

This addon is amazing :)

I'm not getting all my tags in the tag cloud--I have set it to 1000 but getting much less than that--and some have dropped off,..any explanation or other setting for this? When I increased it from 200 to 500 then I got a bunch more then some started dropping off--i have about 591 tags now.

Ahh.. But for me, I could not trace the problem..

Error
InfoErrorException: Illegal string offset 'relative' - library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php:310
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:30 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(310): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/pinoy...', 310, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperDateTimeHtml(1412083187)
#2 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/DoublePost/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(81): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('datetimehtml', Array)
#4 [internal function]: DoublePost_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderDoublePost(Array, Array, Object(Tinhte_XenTag_BbCode_Formatter_HashtagPick))
#5 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(744): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(Tinhte_XenTag_BbCode_Formatter_HashtagPick))
#6 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(651): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(564): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(545): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#9 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(525): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#10 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/BbCode/Formatter/HashtagPick.php(34): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#11 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): Tinhte_XenTag_BbCode_Formatter_HashtagPick->renderTree(Array, Array)
#12 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php(413): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('Aww auko po ma-...')
#13 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php(9): Tinhte_XenTag_Integration::parseHashtags('Aww auko po ma-...')
#14 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php(275): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array, Array)
#15 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php(133): XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array, Array)
#16 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Indexer.php(72): XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->quickIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array)
#17 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndexPartial.php(38): XenForo_Search_Indexer->quickIndex('post', Array)
#18 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndexPartial->execute(Array, Array, 7.8277299404144, 'Search Index (P...')
#19 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.8277299404144, 'Search Index (P...', false)
#20 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, 'Search Index (P...', false)
#21 /home/pinoy/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#22 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http:url.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/index.php?forums/agiieee.144/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
Still receiving this error whenever I move a post.

I have an interesting problem in that I deleted a whole bunch of threads and I no longer have RM installed and no matter how many caches I rebuild it seems that XenTag still is associating tags with content that is no longer there. It says that a tag has content in the admin manager but it doesn't. When I rebuild the tag cache it still says there's content.

Any ideas why all my hash tags keep displaying like this

PFMsl.jpg

They are in the tag cloud, and it see's them as a tag once I've submitted the post - just on page refresh it seems to cache like this.

@Dinh Thanh I still have this problem and haven't been able to fix - on UI.X - any ideas? Thanks :-)

Still having a problem where the admin tool will tell me that a tag has a certain amount and when I click on tagged content there isn't any. I've rebuilt caches. Any other ideas?

Screenshot 2014-12-22 at 9.20.53 PM.webp Screenshot 2014-12-22 at 9.20.44 PM.webp

Hi,

I am using XenTag 2.1.3c. I discovered today that I am completely unable to access the tag page for any tag that includes a period in it. I cannot get to these pages from the tag cloud; I cannot get to them from a tagged forum thread; I cannot get there it from the tag application in the ACP; I cannot get there by directly typing in the URL. All of these methods redirect me back to the tag cloud.

I know for a fact that at least some of these tag pages with periods have worked in the past. Further, when first installing XenTag, we researched rather extensively what characters would be URL encoded, as well as what we thought would interfere with user experience typing in keywords. Periods were not on our list. In fact, we identified them as being completely safe to use.

I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with our recent software upgrade (now running XenForo 1.4.3). I also noticed that in the list of installed add-ons, I cannot click on XenTag, whereas I can click on all our other add-ons. However, I'm not the main tech person for our site, so I don't really have an idea of whether the upgrade could have messed anything up, or (rather embarrassingly) if I was able to click on XenTag previously.

Is anyone else running into this problem? Even better, any thoughts on how to fix it?

Thanks, all. Happy New Year!

I am using XenTag 2.1.3c. I discovered today that I am completely unable to access the tag page for any tag that includes a period in it. I cannot get to these pages from the tag cloud; I cannot get to them from a tagged forum thread; I cannot get there it from the tag application in the ACP; I cannot get there by directly typing in the URL. All of these methods redirect me back to the tag cloud.
This happens as well for me for just number tags such as "2015"

Hello

here the same issues... :( latest xenTag Add-on, xenforo 1.4.3 and resource manager 1.1.5
last working version was 2.1 , 2.1.3 and 2.1.3c dont work correct anymore.

- All Tags for/to resources found over Tag cloud and also directly within posts are right listet on Tag Page, but then they link all! to resource manager root and not to the resource.

Her you can better see what i mean:
http://www.zetor-forum.de/forum/tags/?t=7045
You see a list of tagged resources, but all with the same link to resource manager root.

- All numbered Tags brings only the Tag cloud Page up and not the Tag list.

Can we go back to the (for me) latest working version from 09/2014 without risks?

Last edited:
I know this must be something simple but I can't put my finger on it. :(

How come I am not getting a title?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.24.48 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.24.48 AM.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.25.06 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.25.06 AM.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.50.33 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.50.33 AM.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey @Dinh Thanh getting this error from this plugin

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Please enter a valid title. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1345
Generated By: tulsa 2011, Today at 3:09 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1387): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(745): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.talkjesus.com/forums/bible-study.13/add-thread"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(13) {
["title"] => string(0) ""
["message_html"] => string(7200) "<p>William Tyndale On The Doctrine of Transformation By Christ</p><p><br></p><p>"Alister E. McGrath, Iustitia Dei: A History of the Christian Doctrine of Justification, pp. 258-259: “William Tyndale, although making extensive use of Luther in his early polemical works, still intends to interpret justification as ‘making righteous’. Tyndale’s emphasis upon the renewing and transforming work of the Holy Spirit within humans is quite distinct from Luther’s emphasis upon faith, and clearly parallels Augustine’s transformational concept of justification. For example, see the Prologue to Romans, Works, 493-4, which emphasizes that faith ‘altereth a man, and changeth him into a new spiritual nature’…)."</p><p><br></p><p>If you follow the New Testament strand on transformation in Christ, that is, with Christ in the individual, from John 3: 1-7 - ye must be born again - to Romans 12: 2 - be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind - to Galatians 4: 19 - until Christ be formed in you - then to Philippians 2: 5 - let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus - and to II Corinthians 5: 17 - if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away - then you can see that Tyndale was right. These scriptures by Paul help to define what Christ means in John 3: 1-7 by being born again of the Spirit.</p><p><br></p><p>Revelation 12: 17 says the remnant has the testimony of Jesus Christ, and Revelation 14: 1, 4 says the 144,000 stand metaphorically on Mount Sion with the Lamb, and that they follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. Revelation 14: 5 says the 144,000 have no guile, no deception, and are without fault before the throne of God. They would have had to undergone a real transformation from the spiritual state of the natural man of I Corinthians 2: 14 to become part of the group of lively stones, the spiritual house, and a holy priesthood, and a chosen generation (I Peter 2: 5, 9).</p><p><br></p><p>The over-allegorization of prophecy called amillennialism of Augustine and the Catholic Church, followed by many traditional Calvinists says, however, that the 144,000 are just the saved ones of the entire church age. If that is so, then everyone who is of the elect has undergone such a transformation that their level of consciousness is at a higher level, and they have come to the knowledge of the truth above that of the multitude in the churches for centuries. The implication is that the elect is always a remnant, though the numbers in that remnant differ across the centuries and decades."</p><p><br></p><p>Making the 144,000 just a broad sweeping allegory as being the saved people of the entire church age deprives Revelation 7 and 14 of being prophecy on the work of the 144,000.&nbsp; It is true, though, that the elect is always a remnant of all those claiming to be of God.&nbsp; The elect has undergone such a transformation that their level of consciousness is at a higher level, and they have come to the knowledge of the truth above that of the multitude in the churches.&nbsp; Those in the elect have been transformed, as Paul says in Romans 12: 2, where he uses metamorphousthe, or metamorphosized.&nbsp; And in II Corinthians 5: 17, "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature..."</p><p><br></p><p>Yet one set of scriptures cannot be used to totally overthrow another set of scriptures.&nbsp; Paul uses impute several times, mostly in Romans, to say that</p><p><br></p><p>"Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin."&nbsp; Romans 4; 8</p><p><br></p><p>Paul goes on in Roman 4: 9-11 to say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness when he was uncircumcised and Paul says "that he (Abraham) might be&nbsp; the father&nbsp; of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised:&nbsp; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also."</p><p><br></p><p>Reckoned and imputed in Romans 4: 8 and in Romans 4: 11 are from the same Greek word, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance number&nbsp; 3049, logizomai, to estimate, conclude, count, esteem, impute, lay, number, lay, reckon..."</p><p><br></p><p>And when God told Abraham that he and&nbsp; Sarah were to have a son who would transmit the birthright, Abraham believed God, though in Romans 4; 19 Abraham knew that his body was dead, since he was about a hundred years old&nbsp; and knew also that Sarah's womb was&nbsp; dead. </p><p><br></p><p>Romans 4: 22-25 says ""And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.</p><p>23. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;</p><p>24. But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;&nbsp; 25. Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification."</p><p><br></p><p>The doctrine of imputed righteousness because of faith stands as absolute truth alongside the doctrine that we must be born again, transformed, to become a new creation in Christ in order to enter into the kingdom of God, which is salvation.</p><p><br></p><p>One of these doctrines cannot be said to do away with the other doctrine.&nbsp; So, we have to understand how both might operate.&nbsp; And it is the remnant who have a love of the truth that they might be saved (II Thessalonians 2: 10-12), and they want to uphold the doctrine saying we must be born again, transformed, to be saved. </p><p><br></p><p>Those who have been taught an easy salvation in the II Timothy 3: 5, 7-8 church think they can be saved by alter calls, saying a sinner's prayer, etc while remaining in the spiritual state of the natural man of I Corinthians 2: 14, who does not discern the things of the Spirit.&nbsp; These people are the ones who want to do away with the doctrine of&nbsp; salvation by transformation.&nbsp; They have not been transformed, but they think they are saved.</p><p><br></p><p>Since II Thessalonians 2: 10-12 says love of the truth is necessary for salvation, the implication there is that love of the truth depends upon a foundation of faith, which is a strong belief that the word of God is absolute truth and cannot be diminished or compromised.&nbsp; Faith in this sense is one outcome of the beginning of transformation, or being born again.&nbsp; And that kind of faith is imputed by the Lord for righteousness, which we, in the flesh, cannot fully achieve on our own.</p><p><br></p><p>Paul in Romans 4 is going back to the Old Covenant emphasis upon the flesh, in circumcision of the flesh of males, Abraham's and Sarah's bodies (their reproductive capabilities) being dead, and a literal transmission of the physical DNA of Abraham over generations to Christ himself in the flesh of man, as shadow of the coming spiritual substance (Hebrews 10: 1, Colossians 2: 16-17).&nbsp; But in going back to the Old Covenant emphasis upon the flesh, Paul is teaching about that which is spiritual under the New Covenant.</p><p><br></p><p>The dispensationalist protestant church does not want to acknowledge that the elect is a remnant; they want the elect to be the multitude, who tend to remain in the condition of the natural man. I don't know if the Catholics have a position on the remnant.</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(60) "http://www.talkjesus.com/forums/bible-study.13/create-thread"
["tinhte_xentag_tags_text"] => string(14) "transformation"
["tinhte_xentag_included"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread_email"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
["poll"] => array(5) {
["question"] => string(0) ""
["responses"] => array(2) {
[0] => string(0) ""
[1] => string(0) ""
}
["max_votes_type"] => string(6) "single"
["change_vote"] => string(1) "1"
["view_results_unvoted"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(36) "/forums/bible-study.13/create-thread"
}
}

Also can't delete tags in admin panel. Just stays there, even after clicking delete empty tags.

Attachments

• tags.webp
    tags.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
Hello @xfrocks

there is a Sidebar issue:

I have put this code
Code:
<xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" />

into the template "PAGE_CONTAINER" in order to show the Tags in the Forum-Sidebar (as mentioned in the FAQ-Tab of the Addon-description).

Code:
<div class="sidebar">
                        <xen:hook name="page_container_sidebar">
                        <xen:include template="ad_sidebar_top" />
                        <xen:if is="!{$noVisitorPanel}"><xen:include template="sidebar_visitor_panel" /></xen:if>
                        {xen:raw $sidebar}
                        <xen:include template="ad_sidebar_bottom" />
                        <xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" />
                        </xen:hook>
                    </div>

Issue:
The height of the "Sidebar-box" does have an issue. The Tags are outside of the Sidebar-box.

- I am using the default XF-style.
- I am NOT using "bd Widget".

sidebar_issue.webp

Appreciate your help.
Many thanks!

:)

Last edited:
One more question, please:

How do I change the design / style of the "Tags" at the Forum-thread ?

This is how it looks by default:

change_style1.webp

This is how I would like it to be:
I think this looks better and is more intuitive for the user.

tags_design2.webp

Many thanks!

:)

Last edited:
Hey @Dinh Thanh getting this error from this plugin

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Please enter a valid title. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1345
Generated By: tulsa 2011, Today at 3:09 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1387): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(745): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.talkjesus.com/forums/bible-study.13/add-thread"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(13) {
["title"] => string(0) ""
["message_html"] => string(7200) "<p>William Tyndale On The Doctrine of Transformation By Christ</p><p><br></p><p>"Alister E. McGrath, Iustitia Dei: A History of the Christian Doctrine of Justification, pp. 258-259: “William Tyndale, although making extensive use of Luther in his early polemical works, still intends to interpret justification as ‘making righteous’. Tyndale’s emphasis upon the renewing and transforming work of the Holy Spirit within humans is quite distinct from Luther’s emphasis upon faith, and clearly parallels Augustine’s transformational concept of justification. For example, see the Prologue to Romans, Works, 493-4, which emphasizes that faith ‘altereth a man, and changeth him into a new spiritual nature’…)."</p><p><br></p><p>If you follow the New Testament strand on transformation in Christ, that is, with Christ in the individual, from John 3: 1-7 - ye must be born again - to Romans 12: 2 - be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind - to Galatians 4: 19 - until Christ be formed in you - then to Philippians 2: 5 - let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus - and to II Corinthians 5: 17 - if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away - then you can see that Tyndale was right. These scriptures by Paul help to define what Christ means in John 3: 1-7 by being born again of the Spirit.</p><p><br></p><p>Revelation 12: 17 says the remnant has the testimony of Jesus Christ, and Revelation 14: 1, 4 says the 144,000 stand metaphorically on Mount Sion with the Lamb, and that they follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. Revelation 14: 5 says the 144,000 have no guile, no deception, and are without fault before the throne of God. They would have had to undergone a real transformation from the spiritual state of the natural man of I Corinthians 2: 14 to become part of the group of lively stones, the spiritual house, and a holy priesthood, and a chosen generation (I Peter 2: 5, 9).</p><p><br></p><p>The over-allegorization of prophecy called amillennialism of Augustine and the Catholic Church, followed by many traditional Calvinists says, however, that the 144,000 are just the saved ones of the entire church age. If that is so, then everyone who is of the elect has undergone such a transformation that their level of consciousness is at a higher level, and they have come to the knowledge of the truth above that of the multitude in the churches for centuries. The implication is that the elect is always a remnant, though the numbers in that remnant differ across the centuries and decades."</p><p><br></p><p>Making the 144,000 just a broad sweeping allegory as being the saved people of the entire church age deprives Revelation 7 and 14 of being prophecy on the work of the 144,000.&nbsp; It is true, though, that the elect is always a remnant of all those claiming to be of God.&nbsp; The elect has undergone such a transformation that their level of consciousness is at a higher level, and they have come to the knowledge of the truth above that of the multitude in the churches.&nbsp; Those in the elect have been transformed, as Paul says in Romans 12: 2, where he uses metamorphousthe, or metamorphosized.&nbsp; And in II Corinthians 5: 17, "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature..."</p><p><br></p><p>Yet one set of scriptures cannot be used to totally overthrow another set of scriptures.&nbsp; Paul uses impute several times, mostly in Romans, to say that</p><p><br></p><p>"Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin."&nbsp; Romans 4; 8</p><p><br></p><p>Paul goes on in Roman 4: 9-11 to say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness when he was uncircumcised and Paul says "that he (Abraham) might be&nbsp; the father&nbsp; of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised:&nbsp; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also."</p><p><br></p><p>Reckoned and imputed in Romans 4: 8 and in Romans 4: 11 are from the same Greek word, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance number&nbsp; 3049, logizomai, to estimate, conclude, count, esteem, impute, lay, number, lay, reckon..."</p><p><br></p><p>And when God told Abraham that he and&nbsp; Sarah were to have a son who would transmit the birthright, Abraham believed God, though in Romans 4; 19 Abraham knew that his body was dead, since he was about a hundred years old&nbsp; and knew also that Sarah's womb was&nbsp; dead. </p><p><br></p><p>Romans 4: 22-25 says ""And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.</p><p>23. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;</p><p>24. But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;&nbsp; 25. Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification."</p><p><br></p><p>The doctrine of imputed righteousness because of faith stands as absolute truth alongside the doctrine that we must be born again, transformed, to become a new creation in Christ in order to enter into the kingdom of God, which is salvation.</p><p><br></p><p>One of these doctrines cannot be said to do away with the other doctrine.&nbsp; So, we have to understand how both might operate.&nbsp; And it is the remnant who have a love of the truth that they might be saved (II Thessalonians 2: 10-12), and they want to uphold the doctrine saying we must be born again, transformed, to be saved. </p><p><br></p><p>Those who have been taught an easy salvation in the II Timothy 3: 5, 7-8 church think they can be saved by alter calls, saying a sinner's prayer, etc while remaining in the spiritual state of the natural man of I Corinthians 2: 14, who does not discern the things of the Spirit.&nbsp; These people are the ones who want to do away with the doctrine of&nbsp; salvation by transformation.&nbsp; They have not been transformed, but they think they are saved.</p><p><br></p><p>Since II Thessalonians 2: 10-12 says love of the truth is necessary for salvation, the implication there is that love of the truth depends upon a foundation of faith, which is a strong belief that the word of God is absolute truth and cannot be diminished or compromised.&nbsp; Faith in this sense is one outcome of the beginning of transformation, or being born again.&nbsp; And that kind of faith is imputed by the Lord for righteousness, which we, in the flesh, cannot fully achieve on our own.</p><p><br></p><p>Paul in Romans 4 is going back to the Old Covenant emphasis upon the flesh, in circumcision of the flesh of males, Abraham's and Sarah's bodies (their reproductive capabilities) being dead, and a literal transmission of the physical DNA of Abraham over generations to Christ himself in the flesh of man, as shadow of the coming spiritual substance (Hebrews 10: 1, Colossians 2: 16-17).&nbsp; But in going back to the Old Covenant emphasis upon the flesh, Paul is teaching about that which is spiritual under the New Covenant.</p><p><br></p><p>The dispensationalist protestant church does not want to acknowledge that the elect is a remnant; they want the elect to be the multitude, who tend to remain in the condition of the natural man. I don't know if the Catholics have a position on the remnant.</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(60) "http://www.talkjesus.com/forums/bible-study.13/create-thread"
["tinhte_xentag_tags_text"] => string(14) "transformation"
["tinhte_xentag_included"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread_email"] => string(1) "1"
["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
["poll"] => array(5) {
["question"] => string(0) ""
["responses"] => array(2) {
[0] => string(0) ""
[1] => string(0) ""
}
["max_votes_type"] => string(6) "single"
["change_vote"] => string(1) "1"
["view_results_unvoted"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(36) "/forums/bible-study.13/create-thread"
}
}

Also can't delete tags in admin panel. Just stays there, even after clicking delete empty tags.

Would really appreciate help on these 2 matters. Thanks.

I'm getting plagued with more server errors from this mod. Would appreciate some help on this.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Uri_Exception: Invalid URI supplied - library/Zend/Uri/Http.php:156
Generated By: Chai, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/---/public_html/library/Zend/Uri.php(143): Zend_Uri_Http->__construct('http', '// 17dd015ab5ca...')
#1 /home/---/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(270): Zend_Uri::factory('http:// 17dd015...')
#2 /home/---/public_html/library/Zend/Service/Akismet.php(236): Zend_Http_Client->setUri('http:// 17dd015...')
#3 /home/---/public_html/library/Zend/Service/Akismet.php(295): Zend_Service_Akismet->_post(' 17dd015ab5ca.r...', '/1.1/comment-ch...', Array)
#4 /home/---/public_html/library/Zend/Service/Akismet.php(326): Zend_Service_Akismet->_makeApiCall('/1.1/comment-ch...', Array)
#5 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/SpamPrevention.php(436): Zend_Service_Akismet->isSpam(Array)
#6 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/SpamPrevention.php(403): XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention->_checkAkismet('I was Saved fro...', Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#7 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/SpamPrevention.php(389): XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention->_allowMessage('I was Saved fro...', Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(720): XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention->checkMessageSpam('I was Saved fro...', Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#9 /home/---/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#10 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#11 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/---/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.talkjesus.com/forums/testimonials.33/add-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(14) {
    ["title"] => string(80) "I was Saved from demonic darkness by a Almighty eternal merciful spirit of Love."
    ["message_html"] => string(12450) "<p>I have a deep testimony burning inside me of a truth that I have to share, this has eternally elevated &nbsp;my soul to come to know a great truth. A knowledge of something that i cannot just brush aside, it is a &nbsp;feeling of 'Good' that is more than just that.</p><p><br></p><p>[b][u]To hell and back.[/u][/b]</p><p><br></p><p>Before we read, please understand that i felt strongly [b] religion was ultimately written for the sole purpose to have a political advantage over the inferior poor people so the rich could prosper. Thus keeping the sheep of the population in a lower frequency of mind and ultimately being controlled by 'religious' texts of the ruling classes, and yes few religions are set to control with a cunning deception. [/b]&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Please bare in mind I have never fully explained this to anyone before this moment in such detail before. This is not a lie, this is not a a trolling issue. This really happened to me. This &nbsp;experience is genuine.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>[u]This is my testimony to you of how i was saved from a grave darkness , so cold and lonely to be saved by an almighty grace , so loving , warm and comforting i was brought to my knees quivering with tears and crying with thanks to the mercy of my soul being saved from an evil so dark.[/u]</p><p><br></p><p>Many years ago, I was scarred by thoughts and feelings of a guilt of sin within my own conscience so deep that i felt there was no way out - [b]If any of you relate to this PLEASE contact me[/b] - My sanity was due, As a dear friend told me these faithful words of a 'secret' that the ultimate way to live life was to think positively and you will attract goodness into your life... hahaha , no..Ironically as soon as he said these words my mind felt drawn to dwell on the most vile and sinful &nbsp;acts i had committed, I obviously did not intend for this to happen! This led to me becoming heavy burden with a guilt of sin on my mind... Things for me got very dark around this point ... [i]Psycehdelic trance parties are a burden when you like to indulge in drugs, they are especially not the place to be when trying to 'cleanse'[/i].... Everytime i would inhale NoS (Laughing gas) balloons &nbsp;i felt thoughts swirling in my mind as though saying "You brain could pop! Stop it! Your brain could pop at any moment!" But as the sin and guilt was heavy on my conscience so i didn't care if i died, I'd rather i did at the time to be honest so i continued to hit the balloons every weekend.</p><p><br></p><p>&nbsp;Unaware of how lost i actually was, the universe as being the God of all learning experiences threw me a curve ball, this ultimately being a chance to turn my life around.. Before i understood this, being a great quest that was set before me of seeking Love and light parallel to the dark loneliness of being blinded by sins and worldly enjoyments of this world; &nbsp;It was during the penultimate &nbsp;climax of a nitros oxide 'laughing gas' balloon hallucination, that was to set me straight and to ultimately be the answer to the thoughts I was having in the previous paragraph- I was &nbsp;given the option in my own conscience mind to 'live or to die' it was similar to choosing the red or the blue pill in the Matrix I must admit. I , unaware &nbsp;to what was about to happen to the welfare &nbsp;of my own soul. I chose Death......... [b]I was not prepared!![/b] All of a sudden There was an almighty thought in my mind as though "....!!Oh F-CK.. I really really should not have done that" &nbsp;I had so much going for myself, and &nbsp;NOW I felt this is it, i am really going to die.... &nbsp;I chose the selfish option of suicide. In this case I was literally about to spiritually die in my own sins....and F*cK , as soon as i chose the 'die' option, not even giving a second thought about my bloodfamily ties, all i selfishly cared about was for no one to ever know my guilt.. (only now I realize that there is a much more deeper meaning to this learning experience.) Oh how &nbsp;lost &nbsp;i was , deeply interested in evils of giving my mind , spirit and soul to access techniques of occultism,witchcraft, and the pagan lifestyles which deeply interested me at the time. &nbsp;I had chosen 'Death', a button had been pressed, and a feeling as though an atomic bomb had just been let off in my own mind, I was left devastated, bewildered and brain-dead in a state of confusion of 'WtF?!' for the next 3 days. during those 3 days , it was as though my own spiritual mind had malfunctioned. Things got very strange, from seeing strange geometric formations in the clouds of perfect geometrically stacked shapes and the perfect image of skulls formed of clouds in the sky above-- very peculiar- to seeing and hearing evil , from seeing evil &amp; miserable faces in the patterns in brickwork &nbsp;-to hearing demonic voices taunting me telling me that there is no hope of salvation for me.. Things got very dark in my own soul. I had died in my own sins, My spirit was ultimately scared for the salvation of my own soul. Feeling as though i was destined for darkness and demonic torture for all eternity . For the next 3 years i was taunted by demonic darkness. For example one time smoking weed , allot of weed, a demonic spirit spoke to me as a voice in my head "YOUR THROAT WILL BLEED IN HELL " ... after hearing this i started shaking with ultimate fear, scared for my own soul - it was obviously a calling to stop smoking marijane. Although i was foolish and continued to smoke weed heavily every day for the next year or so. From this point on I was also having catastrophic &nbsp;anxiety every time i smoked marijuan.</p><p><br></p><p>On one fateful day I was called to a friends place to celebrate with friends in style, so i brought a freshly drilled chilum that i had prepared a week before , which i was yet to test out, i packed the bowl full of strong skunk- Still tormented by demonic entities 2 or so &nbsp;years later due to the mental malfunction caused by an atomic explosion in my mind because i chose suicide and die in my sins- &nbsp;I took the first mighty hit from the chillum, after a moment or so of crazed coffing &nbsp;my poor lungs up, everything seemed to go very hazy and trippy to fade to darkness, all I remember is as though a massive void of space had opened up in my mind , in which a voice spoke with the force of thunder , for every word spoken by this voice &nbsp;I felt it speak to the deepest depths of my soul. With every word spoken with the force of a strike of lightening it spoke these words..."Aaron, you are not going to like this but you must come closer to the Holy Bible"... I didnt know what to make of it. It did feel as though a voice of great warning. Those words i did not like indeed, funny as it said i would not &nbsp;like what was about to be said. I for one did not take kindly to religion, nor did i want to read the holy bible as i felt it was a book written for political advantage over the inferior poor people so the rich could prosper. &nbsp;So as before, as I brushed &nbsp;the evil thoughts aside, &nbsp;I also foolishly brushed asside this thought of bible reading.</p><p><br></p><p>Another day , another spliff. THIS time, as i am still constantly being disobedient and still smoking weed, clearly the evil was let loose and really grabbed me by the balls this time. Evil voices, corrupt &nbsp;involuntary thoughts of sin and feelings of lust and greed . I was brought to my knees with tears in my eyes, praying for salvation from these demons oppression i cry out for help! &nbsp;All of a sudden i have the thought ..'Holy Bible' ?... &nbsp;I rushed to find one as I thought what have i got to loose?, except the salvation of my own soul.. I open the book Luke'something to "Jesus Calms the storm".... boy oh boy, SOMETHING i did NOT EXPECT! as soon as i read this chapter i feel a soothing warm love surround me and calm the storm of demonic taunting in my own mind to a peaceful stillness.......I continue earnestly &nbsp;to readfor more of this feeling , as i had been cold &nbsp;and lonely for so long, the next chapters or so being &nbsp;called "Jesus heals a demon possessed man" ...As i read this chapter with deep and honest intention i feel an overwhelming goodness of brightest &nbsp;white of warm loving light that I have ever experienced greeted me with a comforting love , and a reassurance that there is still a gracious merciful hope for a sinner to learn a great lesson whilst still consciously living in a body vessle &nbsp;immersed in a world of worldly temptations. Then 2 days later, after feeling the most happy in my soul i had ever felt &nbsp;over the course of my entire life. I continued to smoke weed.. later that night &nbsp;friend on facebook who knew of my demons , and also experiencing something like them herself in her own unique way said these &nbsp;words set to change my path &nbsp;"Dont let the demons bite".... as easy as that, i had let my guard down- and they were back to taunt me with evil confusion once again. It figures now that i was not earnestly seeking the Goodness of light strongly enough.</p><p><br></p><p>One year later, I had felt the need to seek help from churches for my demonic oppression , Mormon, Gospel, pentacostal, Church of England . Nothing felt true and organic enough to feed me real salvation even though they all spoke of him , it felt as though they did not understand, still dwelling and indulging in earthly things , such as the latest iPhone - newspapers - the next top pop idols ect.. So i returned to psychedelics -trance- and marijuana.... Although i had forgotten &nbsp;the depth of a tormenting demonic evil spirit which confuses the soul so deeply,&nbsp;</p><p>So i smoke weed very heavily this time. all of a sudden i get the same feeling as though "Sh!T what have I DONE! " I was scared for my soul, as though i was on a cliff edge in my own conscience ready to fall into the deep void of a hellish nothingness.. a reoccuring voice repeats "no salvation, no savior , there is no hope for you, hell is your destiny"......... a long pause of silence.................... a feeling of &nbsp;a /numbing nothingness of hell/ dwells over my head, it honestly felt as though my spirit had been cut off from the eternal love of a perfect loving creation.. Satans wrath at its finest. &nbsp;[b]I had never been so scared in all my life until this point[/b] , on my knees, quivering and shaking &nbsp;, a feeling as though i was going to piss myself with fear, crying out for mercy but it felt as though nothing was there to listen............</p><p><br></p><p>.........during this long pause of silence......... From this dark void of nothing blackness, &nbsp;a feeling of a numb lonely hellish torment it felt as though i had a moment to plead my case , to ask for forgiveness, and beg for mercy from immanent judgement to damnation for eternity..... A voice spoke........out of this numbing nothing cold loneliness A voice said these divine words which shook my soul to the very core....... "I love you" .............Those 3 simple words broke me into tears with a great joy of thanks and praise!&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>God &nbsp;had let me teach myself a lesson. In which &nbsp;Evil had broken my spirit in such a unique way , only to be rebuilt within &nbsp;by a divine love and mercy so powerful that no one can shake me from what i have experienced. &nbsp;I have been blessed with a unique experience and have lived to tell the tale.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>A brief testimony of a Love that saved me from a darkness ,so evil and dark i was led astray on a path of destruction. Only to be saved by a gracious forgiving love of mercy that is Love.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>A love so great, warm, gentle, loving, kind and forgiving- It is divine mercy so gracious, not even the most intellectually intelligent person could comprehend.</p><p><br></p><p>A evil so dark, which felt &nbsp;forever lonely and cold - We can only pray , to our father- deliver us from evil and lead us not into temptation.</p><p><br></p><p>[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1p-bLO3G0[/url]</p><p>I was never one to be religious , or &nbsp;even to contemplate life after death . so i didn't care</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Sacrifice is the ultimate love - The Son of God being the ultimate truth.</p><p>Amen</p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(61) "http://www.talkjesus.com/forums/testimonials.33/create-thread"
    ["tinhte_xentag_tags"] => array(44) {
      [0] => string(7) "demonic"
      [1] => string(5) "demon"
      [2] => string(4) "love"
      [3] => string(3) "god"
      [4] => string(6) "christ"
      [5] => string(9) "salvation"
      [6] => string(5) "light"
      [7] => string(4) "dark"
      [8] => string(14) "heaven is real"
      [9] => string(12) "hell is real"
      [10] => string(13) "hell and back"