[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Hey,
Is there a chance to link also the # of a hashtag ?
Is there a way to import hashtags ? (Go through all posts on xenforo)

If you delete a post with a hashtag, the count of the hashtag does not update.

hello

sorry if my question had been asked before.
is it possible to import or regenerate tag from vbulletin?

my forum was vbulletin then converted into xenforo

Hello

I completed the vbulletin to xenforo import, and i can't click "import tags" unless i repeat the whole import process

please advise

thank you!

Hey,
Is there a chance to link also the # of a hashtag ?

If you delete a post with a hashtag, the count of the hashtag does not update.

Does this add on have the ability to allow any user to add tags to a thread? I think I tried it out about year ago and only admins, mods, and the OP can add tags. I'm really looking for something that I can allow all users to add tags to threads.

Any ideas why all my hash tags keep displaying like this

PFMsl.jpg

They are in the tag cloud, and it see's them as a tag once I've submitted the post - just on page refresh it seems to cache like this.

We only allow Admins, Mods, and VIPs to add and edit tags. When a guest or someone without these permissions views a thread that has zero tags, it still says "Tags:" with blank space to the right of it... this phrase should be hidden when there are no tags showing to people with no permission to add or edit tags.

FYI loving the add-on otherwise

We only allow Admins, Mods, and VIPs to add and edit tags. When a guest or someone without these permissions views a thread that has zero tags, it still says "Tags:" with blank space to the right of it... this phrase should be hidden when there are no tags showing to people with no permission to add or edit tags.

FYI loving the add-on otherwise

Agreed (we work together), would also say it would be nice to have a "delete all tags by [username] option". I only say this because we've had to deal with this at the database level with problem users before.

:)

Top Bottom