[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Is the tag page supposed to be linked somewhere? I don't see it under any menu. Maybe at least have the widget title link to it.

Is the tag page supposed to be linked somewhere? I don't see it under any menu. Maybe at least have the widget title link to it.

Tag pages was linked by /tags/ and threads, you can also add Trending widgets to any forum you want.

Hi Dinh! I think xenTag is incompatible with double post add-on? I always received errors and it show 2 add-ons.

No it's a little bit conflict with Taigachat Archive feature.

Ahh.. But for me, I could not trace the problem..

Error
InfoErrorException: Illegal string offset 'relative' - library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php:310
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:30 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(310): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/pinoy...', 310, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperDateTimeHtml(1412083187)
#2 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/DoublePost/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(81): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('datetimehtml', Array)
#4 [internal function]: DoublePost_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderDoublePost(Array, Array, Object(Tinhte_XenTag_BbCode_Formatter_HashtagPick))
#5 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(744): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(Tinhte_XenTag_BbCode_Formatter_HashtagPick))
#6 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(651): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(564): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(545): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#9 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(525): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#10 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/BbCode/Formatter/HashtagPick.php(34): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#11 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): Tinhte_XenTag_BbCode_Formatter_HashtagPick->renderTree(Array, Array)
#12 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php(413): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('Aww auko po ma-...')
#13 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php(9): Tinhte_XenTag_Integration::parseHashtags('Aww auko po ma-...')
#14 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php(275): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array, Array)
#15 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php(133): XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array, Array)
#16 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Indexer.php(72): XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->quickIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array)
#17 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndexPartial.php(38): XenForo_Search_Indexer->quickIndex('post', Array)
#18 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndexPartial->execute(Array, Array, 7.8277299404144, 'Search Index (P...')
#19 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.8277299404144, 'Search Index (P...', false)
#20 /home/pinoy/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, 'Search Index (P...', false)
#21 /home/pinoy/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#22 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http:url.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/index.php?forums/agiieee.144/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I have 2,949 tags for one of my tags but it will only let me navigate through 259.

https://www.v6mustang.com/tags/tires/

Same problem here, too.
We use elasticsearch and for some tags the results are incomplete / missing.
I checked the database (e.g. the tag garmin has id #29) and the 6 entries are in mysql, but only one is delivered on the garmin tag overview page .

First I had the impression it would be a matter of how you add the tags - e.g. if you add them comma seperated under the thread and just press enter after the last one it would not work for the last one, but i wasn't able to reproduce / figure out what exactly is going wrong...

Tags__Schlagworte____Admin_CP_-_Rennrad-News_de.webp garmin___Rennrad-News_de.webp
Bildschirmfoto 2014-10-09 um 10.55.45.webp

nebulous permission:
'[XenTag] Edit tag' means to edit ones own tags? or to edit all tags, including tags others added?

I`m trying to figure out how to add a search for tags option to the xF search form. When my users would like to search for a tag, it`s difficult to find the search for tag option on the /tag page. Instead I`d prefer to have that as an option on the /search page. Is this possible?

Top Bottom