[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Hello @Dinh Thanh!

I have had XenTags on my forum for quite some time now. But I upgraded it, and got this when trying to post any thread with tags in it:
View attachment 71640
I am NOT very savvy when it comes to FTP and uploading files to the server, I know just enough to get around, so go easy on me! LOL! However, I DID totally uninstall this and reinstall fresh... including re-uploading the files. So I am not sure what to do here. I am on XF 1.3
This error indicates that you haven't uploaded the files successfully. The error message only generated with a very old version of the file. Try deleting library/Tinhte/XenTag directory and upload it again.

Tags are displayed on the resources page and once i click it says "No content has been found."
But the Tags are working fine on the forum, only the resources gives this error.

Anybody help me.
Binu

Help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHP:
Fehlerinformation

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php:53
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Mitgliederkonto, Mittwoch um 14:38 Uhr

Stapelverfolgung

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(79) "/index.php?threads/t%C3%A4uschung-des-deutschen-volkes.3937/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/täuschung-des-deutschen-volkes_3937/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Dinh Thanh updated [Tinhte] XenTag with a new update entry:

Xentag 2.0

NEW FEATURES IN 2.0
  • #Hashtag
  • Report tag
  • Watch tag (with user group permission, (supports threads, posts and resources)
  • Trending tag (in /tags/ page),
  • New Trending Tags widget for [bd] Widget Framework
  • Edit tag dialog have information for tag: title
OTHERS
  • Improved compatibility with different versions of XenForo and XenForo Resource Manager
  • Improved styling
  • Bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

The tag page needs to be reimagined.
Do you think my iteration is good?

I think there are following advantages -
  1. It's more social: You will quickly know who else is subscribing to your favorite topics. You can connect with them.
  2. Total subscriber count is shown - will tell you how many people are on the site who are interested in the same topic.
  3. Mini-Avatars are shown; Social + 1
  4. Subscription facility is more visible; than the almost 'hidden' watch tag link.
  5. You can subscribe to favorite topics from just one main page than visiting all the tag pages individually to subscribe to them.
What say people?

Can somebody please explain the hashtags functionality as it is not immediately apparent from the admin settings :S

Top Bottom