[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Have you double checked with Analyze Permissions?
Yes, but in permission i see only permission Max #hashtags per post:0 for hashtag of XenTag addon and if i set to zero value i can't add hashtag and i can't use HashTag addon :D
I think there is not solution to avoid conflict between HashTag addon and XenTag addon ( with hashtag feature)
If user want use Insert Tag feature of XenTag and HashTag feature of HashTag addon the user must install XenTag 1.8.4b version ( without hashtag feature) :)
Sure..the user can use only XenTag with hashtag feature, but i love the features of HashTag and i love [bd] Social Share + HashTag combination! :)

The important thing is that there is this great variety of choice thanks to you developers! Thanks!

Last edited:
That's the permission. You have to set it to zero to disable hash tag of XenTag. You want to use the other hash tag add-on right?

Help me please:

Code:
Fehlerinformation

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php:41
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Mitgliederkonto, Gestern um 08:44 Uhr

Stapelverfolgung

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(90) "http://php?threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung.4155/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung_4155/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Push

Not sure who caused this. This or @digitalpoint

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Post::__toString() must not throw an exception - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:0
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.orchidsforum.com/threads/good-to-be-back.10345/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/good-to-be-back_10345/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Post::$_tagsOrTexts - library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php:23
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php(23): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 23, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php(13): Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Abstract->render()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(43): Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Abstract->__toString()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.orchidsforum.com/threads/good-to-be-back.10345/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Post::__toString() must not throw an exception - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:0
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Post::$_tagsOrTexts - library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php:23
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php(23): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 23, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php(13): Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Abstract->render()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(43): Tinhte_XenTag_ContentWrapper_Abstract->__toString()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/orchidsforum.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Which version?

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Stack Trace
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Fixed in development, will be available in next version. If you need it to work asap, edit library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, find

PHP:
    protected $_tagOrTexts = array();

Replace with

PHP:
    protected $_tagsOrTexts = array();

I have a few questions I'd like to ask about this, as I would have a rather particular use for it.

1. Does this work on 1.3?

2. Can I restrict tags to only a specific node(s)?

3. Can I then also limit people to a list of pre-defined tags (similar to prefixes)

So can I have just the tags 'Tag1' and 'Tag2' and people can tag their threads with ONLY those tags in ONLY one specific forum?

So can I have just the tags 'Tag1' and 'Tag2' and people can tag their threads with ONLY those tags in ONLY one specific forum?

There is no tags for specific forum. Just for specific user-group (ie your staffs).
You can only allow your members only use existing tags, can't create new tags.

Top Bottom