[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
I am having an issue that perhaps is related to this add on.

I have some HTML I have added to the forum description node. It shows in profile area search results and perhaps else where - is there a way to "hide" this or fix this issue?
image.webp

I think you need BD Widget Addon.
Thank you! I tried Widget Addon, but tags block appeared without title, which is important since it's linked to tags page. So I read authors instructions at last (sorry! I cannot explain why I didn't read it before :oops:) - and now it works!

Hi, great add on. I use this + [bd] Widget Framework. In my sidebar I cant get a title for the tag-cloud. See attachment. Any ideas? And yes, I have a title in the widgets settings :)
sidebar.webp

Help me please:

Code:
Fehlerinformation

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php:41
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Mitgliederkonto, Gestern um 08:44 Uhr

Stapelverfolgung

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(90) "http://php?threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung.4155/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung_4155/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

every time I try to save a resource, it keeps giving me error codes (something lines like zend....), please update your plugin. I am using the newest one:)

You can't install both. They have same feature.
I don't feel like that's a good answer. We should be more open to finding a solution. That's a very small part of what your add on does and mine does exclusively that part but significantly better. Worst case scenario we should find a way to disable that feature in yours if mine is enabled.

I don't feel like that's a good answer. We should be more open to finding a solution. That's a very small part of what your add on does and mine does exclusively that part but significantly better. Worst case scenario we should find a way to disable that feature in yours if mine is enabled.
Thanks @Daniel Hood
it would perfect if you and @Dinh Thanh find solution!

Hash tag in Xentag could be disabled by setting Max hash tag per post to 0.
Regards

every time I try to save a resource, it keeps giving me error codes (something lines like zend....), please update your plugin. I am using the newest one:)

Could you please post detail error log?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom