[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
If there is any way to speed up the vb importer then this would be very nice. Its taking 6 hours and I am still only at 20%, so at the current rate it will take 30 hours if nothing goes wrong.

I'm still doing the same import cycle. It's at 40% now, but it does not seem to go any further. The only way for it to keep on going is to exit the import and then continue the import again.
That only worked a few times, but now it will not even continue. Now I am getting a 'lock wait timeout exceeded' error.
I'm wondering if the current import function can handle large database imports.

When I click on a tag from the tag cloud not all threads tagged with corresponding tag shows up. Actually only very very few show up. Any idea whats wrong?

Btw, I also use the thread thumbnail addon and know there are some conflicts but even when that addon is turned off and I create a new thread with a certain tag then click it on the tag cloud that thread doesn't show.

I am having some issues. I just purchased XenForo yesterday and I am trying to get acclimated with how it works. I installed the Resource Manager and the Extended Search Plugin followed by XenTags. These are the only three plugins that I have on the forum however I am getting this error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tinhte_xentag_tags' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 1085
  9. XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 28
  10. Tinhte_XenTag_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/esell/public_html/index.php at line 13
My resources post fine without Xen Tags installed. I tried searching these error codes but there were barely any on google. I tried changing the Thread/Resource Auto Tag to Auto tag All, still didnt work. I also changed admin permissions to allow everything for resource manager.

Please help! Thanks

It would be great if we could create feeds for each tag.

For example: http://www.orchidsforum.com/tags/dendrobium/ and simply add feed/ to the end of the url and it would generate a RSS feed that members can use and that I can use to auto feed into Twitter and Facebook.

@xfrocks This is the exact feature I'm looking for. I am looking to display this feed generated by the tags on the Wordpress part of my website.

I would be willing to help fund this feature if it's not already available. Please message me if we can make this happen.

I have noticed what may be a bug. Within XenTag, it is possible to make a tag that ends with three consecutive periods, however, if I navigate to the tag page for such a tag, I get a server error on my standard cPanel VPS.

My hunch is that this should be easy to replicate. To replicate it, just add a tag like "test..." to a thread, save the tag, and then click on the new tag to reach the tag page at http://www.yourforum.com/community/tags/test.../ . Did you see an "internal server error?"

Interestingly, I do get an internal server error for http://test.mydomain.org/forum/tags/test.../, but I don't get one for http://test.mydomain.org/forum/tags/test...test/ . (All domains with forums in this post have been obfuscated to avoid attention of spammers who spider this site looking for Xenforo forums to spam.) Apparently, the location of the periods at the end of the URL is important.

When I click on a tag from the tag cloud not all threads tagged with corresponding tag shows up. Actually only very very few show up. Any idea whats wrong?

Btw, I also use the thread thumbnail addon and know there are some conflicts but even when that addon is turned off and I create a new thread with a certain tag then click it on the tag cloud that thread doesn't show.

Any help would be appreciated.

Btw, is no one here using this addon in along with the thread thumbnails addon?

@Dinh Thanh
Please let me know if you want these functions included in xentags. I will sponsor these.

I would like to sponsor a 'report bad tag' function.
When a user spots a bad tag, they should be able to report the tag. The report will appear in the report center, where the moderator will be able to delete the tag by clicking a link / button.

I would also like to sponsor a 'post new thread to tag' function.
A 'post new thread button is added to the tag view. If the user clicks the 'post new thread' they get a function to select the target forum, after which they are taken to the /create-thread/ page.

I have contacted XFRocks about the sponsoring of a function to show tagged threads(tag view) in a tab in the resource manager. If possible this can be added to this addon or released as a separate addon.

I like "Report tag".
Great. Then @xfrocks can develop this function for an upcoming release.
I would like to sponsor a 'report bad tag' function.
When a user spots a bad tag, they should be able to report the tag. The report will appear in the report center, where the moderator will be able to delete the tag by clicking a link / button.

I would also like to sponsor a 'post new thread to tag' function.
A 'post new thread button is added to the tag view. If the user clicks the 'post new thread' they get a function to select the target forum, after which they are taken to the /create-thread/ page.

Top Bottom